♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Friday, August 28, 2009

No Regrets - An Erotic Tale...

No Regrets - An Erotic Tale...

"Is cyber sex considered cheating?" Tiana typed on her laptop.

"What?"

"Is cyber sex cheating?" she repeated.

"Tiana, are you asking me to cyber with you?"

Her heart began to thump harder than normal. She was about to cross a line that she knew she shouldn't and there would be no turning back. She typed a message back to her boyfriend's best friend.

"What would you say if I was?"

She held her breath. This was it. She crossed the line. If she closed her eyes and looked behind her, she could see that line fading in the distance. Tiana stared at the screen.

Five seconds passed…

"What are you doing?! Can't be doin' this shit!" her mind screamed.

Ten seconds passed…

"You don't even know how to "cyber". And he's engaged! This ain't right and you know it. But he sure is sexy tho," she thought.

Fifteen seconds…

The tone of the instant messenger woke her from her mind debate. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Would he be down for this shit? She exhaled and looked at the screen.

"I'd say...It's up to you. Why? You wanna try it?"

"I do, but I'm nervous."

"Well, it's not technically cheating because you not actually touching anyone. Even though your mind is," he typed.

"Maybe we should just forget this whole thing…" She had the urge to jump back to the safe side of that line she just crossed.

"I don't even know what I'm doing," she typed. "And I'm sorry if this conversation is making you uncomfortable."

"Not at all. I can even show you how."

Tiana's heart jumped. Suddenly she was very far away on the wrong side of the line. "Okay…" she typed but didn't send it. "If I hit enter, I'm a cheating slut. But if I don't, I will always wonder about him. Fuck it. This can't hurt nobody." Tiana made up her mind and hit enter. She waited.

"I hope you ready for this shit," he teased.

"More than ready. I've been wondering about you for quite some time."

"Oh, really? That's wassup!"

"Why you say that?"

"Cause I have too."

Once again her heart somersaulted in her chest. "Damn I want him," she thought.

"So tell me how bad you want to fuck me," she bravely typed.

"Fuck you? First, I want to taste you!"

"Mmmmmmm...I can feel myself getting wet already."

"Then take off your bra, suck on your fingers, and then play with your nipples."

"Ok, but you have to take off your shirt, too."

"I'm naked and my dick hard as a goddamn brick. After I stick my tongue in your mouth and taste your lips, I'ma suck on your nipples and stick my fingers deep inside your pussy."

"Mmmmm...I want you inside me."

"Not yet," he teased. "Take your finger and swirl it around your clit. But that's it. Don't put it inside."

"Terrence…"

"Yeah?"

Tiana could barely continue. Guilt was knocking at her door but her pussy was wet and throbbing for him. "Terrence, I gotta log off. I just can't do this shit."

"Tiana, call me right now."

"I can't."

"Call me."

"This wrong."

"Pick up the phone and call me or I'ma call you."

"Don"t you feel guilty?"

"Nope. Guilt is a waste of time. Do you want me or not? Are you still wet?"

"Yes and yes."

"Then call me right now. I'm gonna make you cum."

Tiana shut off her laptop. She took the cordless phone from the receiver. I'll call him and tell him to forget it. We can't do this. But deep down she knew she was weak. Quincy, her boyfriend of 4 years, hadn't touched her in three months. No kisses, no fondles, NO DICK! She was a woman and she had her needs. And she couldn't seem to get any answers when she asked him why. She loved Quincy with all her heart but she longed to be fucked again. And here was her chance.

Tiana took the phone and dialed Terrence's number. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi, Terrence."

"I've been waiting for you."

"Terrence…"

"I'm two minutes from hanging up this phone and coming to your house so I can fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"I can't do this," she pleaded. Her resistance was slipping away.

"Yes you can. You started this. You said you wanna feel me deep inside you, right?"

"Yes."

"Don't you wanna feel me deep inside that pussy? I'm tryna make you scream girl."

"Oh yes. I need you in me."

"That's right. Give in to me and let me rub my hands all over that body. I want to feel your titties, your thighs, and I want to grab your phat ass and slide my tongue into that wet pussy."

"Mmmmm, I can feel you."

"Tiana, cum in my mouth."

"Oh, yes," she breathed.

"Take off yo panties and rub your clit."

"Terrence, I want you. "

"But I want to tease you some more."

"You drivin' me crazy! I need you for real."

"So, what you saying?"

Tiana looked at the clock and swallowed hard. It was 2am and Quincy wasn't supposed to be home until 8. Six hours. Lotta things could go down in six hours.

"I'm coming to get you, Terrence."

"Now?"

"Yeah, now. And when I get there I want you to fuck me senseless."

"Just get ya ass over here and I'ma handle the rest."

As Tiana steered her car off the highway and approached Terrence's house she questioned herself again. Computer sex is one thing. Phone sex is another. But the real thing? She was scared and excited all at once. Would he regret it? Would she? And worse, would their significant others find out?

She stopped her car in front of his house and he stepped out into the moonlight. And her fears disappeared. Lust took over. He opened the car door and got in.

"Where we gon do this?" she asked him.

"The park."

They drove in silence. He reached his hand over and began to slide her skirt up her thighs. He slipped is fingers between her lips as she gasped and clutched the steering wheel until her knuckles were white.

"Drive careful now," he teased.

Tiana pulled into the parking lot and turned off the engine. She got out and slipped into the back seat and waited for him. "I'm waiting...," she said.

He gave her a mischievous smile and climbed next to her. Before she could say another word he grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her lips to his. His tongue slipped in her mouth and all Tiana could think of was how his tongue would feel in her throbbing pussy. A moan escaped her lips.

He hiked up her skirt again and loved how she wasn't wearing any panties. He sucked gently on her lips. He then flipped her underneath him and yanked down her skirt. Tiana bit her lip as he parted her pussy lips and slipped his thick, hard dick deep inside her. She cried out and tilted her head back.

"Oh, Terrence, fuck me hard boy."

And he did. He thrust himself in her over and over, harder and harder. So deep and so good. Goose bumps broke out all over her body as he pushed himself even deeper.

"Yes!" she cried.

"More?" he asked.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yes!"

"Say, "Fuck me, Terrence"."

"Fuck me, Terrence," she panted.

"Say it again," he demanded.

"Fuck me, Terrence."

"Again. Louder. I wanna hear you scream."

"Oh, shit! Fuck me, Terrence! Fuck me harder!"

The car bounced up and down as each thrust found them both more and more desperate for release. He grabbed her ass and pushed himself deeper inside her.

"Nigga, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, baby! Cum. Cum all over this dick."

"Kiss me boy."

He did. And as his tongue slipped in her mouth she began to feel wave after wave of her orgasm slide all around him. And he cried out her name as he gave a final thrust. He lifted her ass again and pulled her body onto him. The he buried his face in her neck.

"Mmmmmm. You smell so good."

"Thanks," she blushed.

"I wanna fuck you again," he said.

"Don't you have to rest?"

"Only a second. For some reason I need to have more of you. Can I have you again?"

"You don"t need to ask. I'm all yours...for now," she whispered with another kiss to his lips.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes."

He sat up and he undid her bra. He lowered his mouth to her nipples and sucked on one and then the other. A low moan slipped from her cherry red lips.

"I need to taste you girl," he said. He slipped his fingers into her wetness, pulled them back out and sucked her juices off them. "Ride this dick!"

She kept her eyes locked on his as she climbed on top of him. She lined herself up with his hardness and slipped it inside her.

"Ahhhh," they both said in union. Tiana chuckled. She grabbed the back of the seat and used it to rock her hips harder and made him slip in her deeper. She moved with slow but steady motion. He grabbed a breast in his mouth as his hands found their way to her hips. He guided her to a faster motion. She felt the trickle of her wetness slide down his dick.

"I feel you ridin' this dick girl," he whispered. "You feel so good."

"Tell me how good."

"REAL fuckin' good! Hot and wet. I can fuck that pussy all night."

"Oh, yes," she moaned. Her riding became faster.

"Harder."

"Yeah!" She did.

"Deeper."

"Yes," she pulled on the seatback and thrust her hips forward. He slid down in the backseat more and she felt him slip even deeper still.

"Faster," he gasped.

"Like this?" She quickened her pace.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Like that."

"Faster?"

He sucked in his breath. "FASTER, Tiana."

"I'm gonna cum again."

"Fuck yeah…"

He turned her body under him once again and began to ram his dick into her over and over again. Tiana screamed with pleasure as another orgasm flowed through her body. Her cries became louder and louder the more he pumped her and then he came inside her again and again. He couldn't stop. She felt too good.

Finally, their movement slowed. Then stopped. They stared into each other's eyes as they continued to kiss. Tiana felt him stir again inside her but she knew he needed to rest. The timer on the dashboard read 5:23am. They were out of time.

"You're amazing," he said.

"Nah, you are," she sighed.

"I don't want this to be the last time. When can we do this again?" he asked.

"I don't know. I still have to process that I just fucked my man's best friend. And I loved it."

"We don't have to stop, you know. I'm yours whenever you want me."

"I don't think I could turn you down...even if I wanted to," she replied.

He glanced at the time. "You'd better get back."

"Yeah."

He pulled himself out of her and fixed his clothes. Tiana did the same. She had just enough time to drive the hour long journey home, shower, and get in bed before Quincy got home.

"So, I'll see you online again?" she asked.

"Tomorrow night."

"You mean tonight?" They chuckled as the sun began to rise.

"I'll call you after Quincy leaves for work," she said.

"I'll be waiting to taste you again."

Tiana blushed. "I'm looking forward to it." She gave him one last passionate kiss before she headed home with a huge smile on her face. "I don't have no regrets either..." She said to reflection in her rearview mirror. "Not a single one! Why the hell should I? My pussy too good to be goin' to waste!"

0 Comments: