♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fumble - An Erotic Entry...

Fumble - An Erotic Entry...

Dear Diary,

It's been a minute since I wrote you. Alot has changed since then. Been kinda fucked up lately. Ugh. Let me tell you how I got into the shitty situation I'm in now...

One night, my friend Lamar called me up out of the blue wanting to go out for a drink. Lamar was a friend I had known for years [Strictly platonic. He likes men more than I do!], and he had decided I needed to get out of my house, where I had been holed up for a while.

I hadn't really wanted to go out that night. I was tired, not having slept well recently. My boyfriend [The one I told you about last time] and I had been fighting almost constantly, to the point where we hadn't spent any "quality time" together. I was an emotional mess, horny as hell and still mad at him for focusing more on football and partying with his teammates than on our relationship and trying to make it work.

Reluctantly, after much harassment, I agreed to meet Lamar at a bar near my house. I stripped down, took a quick shower and changed to go out. The only clean underwear I had was a set of black lacy panties and bra [I hadn't done laundry in a while] and I laughed to myself as I put on the bra. Staring at myself in the mirror, I figured I could rub a quick one out before I left for the bar. As I said, it had been a while since I had received any attention, and sometimes a girl has to take matters into her own hands. [Literally.] As I worked my pussy with one hand and pinched my clit with the other, I came quickly, feeling myself clench hard on my own two fingers. Honestly, it was not a very spectacular orgasm, but a needed it nonetheless. I put on the panties, a tight brown skirt and a v-neck sweater and headed out.

I got to the bar a few minutes later. Lamar was already at a table, sitting with three people I had never seen before. As I walked up, Lamar stood and introduced me to the folks at the table, a woman he worked with and two of her roommates, one was female, the other a cute guy named CJ. CJ had gorgeous eyes, short dark hair and broad shoulders. As I sat down at the empty chair Lamar leaned over to me and whispered "He's just your type." Lamar knew me well indeed. He also knew all the bullshit my boyfriend was putting me through.

The evening continued and after a few drinks I was paying a lot more attention to CJ. In fact, I was acting like a schoolgirl, laughing at every joke, playing with my hair, staring at him. He didn't mind the attention, but didn't seem to be completely aware of it either. At one point, Lamar leaned into me again and whispered "I bet I get him before you do."

The alcohol, the situation, the weeks of fighting with my boyfriend and having no sex...I took Lamar's words as a challenge. [He knew exactly what to say to get my ass in gear too!] CJ and his friends were about to leave, but I talked him into having another drink. He went up to the bar and ordered one for himself and one for me, and I took a long look at him. He had a great frame and one of the best asses I had seen in quite some time. [That man had a sweet ass!] Even if I didn't get him, I knew I would be thinking of him later with bout two fingers buried in my pussy. When he came back to the table and sat next to me, I decided to stop wasting time. Rubbing my foot against his calf, I put my hand on his thigh and told him he should take me home. He looked surprised, but smiled and threw back his drink, stood up and said "Let's go!"

We got to my apartment and I walked up the steps ahead of him. Looking over my shoulder I caught him staring at my ass. As I stopped at the door, he lightly bumped into me and I felt his erection. I smiled, glad that he was ready to go.

I had second thoughts as I opened the door. I had never cheated on my boyfriend and wasn't sure I wanted to start now. [Well he ain't givin' it to me...so FUCK IT!] We were barely through the door and I was all over him, kissing his lips. Again, he seemed surprised at first but quickly returned my attention. Without asking, I knelt down and ran my hands over the huge bulge in his jeans. He groaned a bit, and I unzipped his pants. He was wearing no underwear, and his dick was standing straight up. I leaned back and looked at it.

His dick was gorgeous. It was medium length, about eight inches, but thick and veiny. The hefty shaft bent out from its root and curved back to his abdomen, and it was topped by a brown mushroom head that was one and a half times wider than his substantial shaft. I wanted it inside me...in my mouth...in my pussy. I wasn't going to make a habit of this, but one night of getting fucked by this beautiful instrument couldn't be too bad, right?

I licked him from underneath his shaft, holding his big heavy balls to the side, going all the way to the velvety tip. Without wasting any time, I wrapped my lips around it and lowered my head just until I had the entire tip in my mouth, and then I bobbed on the head a few times before I took more of him into my mouth. I could feel his pulse through his dick. I took the head as deep as I could, the head jamming against the back of my throat, but because of his banana bend, I couldn't deep throat too much of him.

I pulled my mouth up off of his dick, looked up and he was looking straight down at me, smiling.

"You don't waste much time, do you?"

"No," I said. "Do you want to take this into the bedroom?"

"I would love to," he responded.

We stripped as we walked down the hallway, me taking off my sweater, him climbing out of his pants and pulling off his shirt. He had a hairy chest, and was ripped underneath. I could see the roundness of his pecs and abdominal muscles under his chest hair. His dick was standing straight up and pointing back into his belly.

"Nice bra," CJ said as he sat down on the bed.

I laughed, having forgotten what I was wearing underneath. "Do you want to help me with it?" He reached out with one hand and unclasped it, seizing my breasts with his mouth instantly. I have a very athletic build, great legs, a great ass, but only B-cup breasts and I am usually very insecure about my chest size. CJ didn't seem to mind at all, licking and sucking at my nipples as he pulled my panties down with both hands.

"Damn, you really are ready to go, aren't you?" he said as he began playing with my pussy, slowly rubbing around my clit with two fingers. I was wet and soaking from wanting him for so long. His touch was gentle but firm and it sent shudders up and down my body. It felt great but I wanted more. I reached down and grasped his dick, just underneath the head, and stroked it a few times. I didn't know a dick could get that hard.

"I want this," I said, grasping him more firmly and stroking a little faster. It was still slick from my mouth and throat. I had no interest in foreplay. I just wanted CJ's dick.

I pushed him back from his sitting position and straddled him, not even waiting for him to respond.

I still had his dick in my hand as I straddled him. I rubbed my clit with his head a few times and then rubbed it across my pussy lips, and after a bit he started to thrust a little as I teased us both with his dick. One of his thrusts was perfectly timed as I rubbed that beautiful thing against my wet lips, and the big fat tip pushed its way in. The head stretched my pussy at the opening and felt blazing hot. He held his hips up and I stayed motionless, letting my little hole adjust to that thick dick, little explosions going off all over me. [I couldn't believe I was doing this!]

I slowly lowered myself onto him, bit by bit. His dick was really thick and it stretched me as I sunk down on it. It hurt a little bit, even though I was wet and ready, but it was the pleasurable kind of pain that just set off more explosions. Once I rested all the way on him, I stopped for a second just letting myself adjust to his girth. He groaned as my pussy spasmed around him a few times, but he made no movement, both of us reveling in the feeling. I lifted myself up a bit and lowered myself down, and then again, and after a few times, my pussy had completely accepted his hot dick. I could feel him all the way inside of me, that big fucking head drilling me all the way to my womb.

Instead of bouncing, I started rocking. That wicked curve on his dick had his big tip hitting my G-spot. I started slowly, and increased my pace.

"That feels incredible," CJ said. "Your pussy is like lava on my dick!"

"I'm gonna cum." I said. "This dick is gonna make me cum boy!" I continued rocking on it, the head banging my G-spot inside me again and again. It was a quick orgasm, but powerful, my whole body shuddering and I collapsed down on his chest, his fat dick still lodged deep inside me. He lay there smiling. "Why don't you do that again?" he said, pinching one of my small, sensitive nipples. That little pinch sent another wave of orgasm through me. I caught my breath and laughed. "I'm not sure I can..."

Without a word, he sat up and turned himself over on me, his dick still deep inside me. "Let me, then..." he said. I spread my legs and grabbed his fantastic ass and pulled him into me deeply.

"I want you to..."

"What girl?" he said, grabbing my ankles, spreading my legs farther apart. "Gon and tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Ask me to."

"Fuck me?" I had never really engaged in dirty talk, but it was turning me on. So was the feeling of his member pulsing inside of me.

"Ask me like you mean it." he said, grinning.

"I want you to slam that big, fat dick inside of me!" He didn't move. "I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy with that big dick!" I said, growing more excited.

He began to thrust. My ankles were still in his hands, and he pushed them back towards my face. It pinned me down but also raised my ass towards his thrusts. I moaned.

"You like that?" he asked, slowing his pace, pulling his dick out until just the head was parting my lips. "Tell me what you want."

"Please put it back in. Please don't take that dick out of me. I want you to fuck me hard!"

He took his cue, first slowly thrusting in to the hilt once or twice, and then just fucking me HARD. My knees were pressing against my breasts and I was pinned down by his full weight, by his dick. He continued to fuck me hard like that for a few minutes before he took one of his hands off of my ankle and started rubbing my clit with it. I exploded again almost instantly, this time convulsing violently as his hand worked my clitoris and his dick worked my G-spot. After what seemed like an hour of straight orgasm, he pulled his dick all the way out and stood back, my juices making his shaft glisten.

"Why you stop?" I pleaded.

"I want you from behind!" he said. I normally HATE getting it doggy style, but I didn't hesitate for CJ. I turned around on the bed and stuck my ass up in the air. "Take it however you want it boy, just give me back that dick!"

He entered me fully and violently, shoving himself all the way in with his first thrust. He waited about a second and then just viciously started fucking me from the back. My head was down as he pounded me and I could feel his balls slapping against me with every fucking thrust. He had no intention of slowing down and he fell into a strong fast rhythm of deep strokes, each one ending with his balls slapping underneath my pussy and up into my clit. It was fucking amazing! I lifted my head up and realized we were parallel with the mirror in my bedroom and watched in fascination as this stranger fucked me, me with my ass in the air and him on his knees behind me. He was looking straight down at my ass, watching himself enter me again and again. When he looked up, he realized I was watching us in the mirror. He grinned again, and sped up even more, fucking me really hard. He lifted up his hand and slapped my ass.

"Do you like me hitting this shit from the back?"

"I like you taking this pussy boy. Take this pussy how you want it!"

Without asking, he slapped my ass again and then rested his hand back down on one ass cheek. I closed my eyes, concentrating on this feeling building again deep inside me, realizing I was about to cum again, when he slipped his thumb into my asshole. That was all it took. I exploded like the Fourth of July, [Fireworks and ALL!] my knees buckling, falling flat on the bed. CJ never lost a stroke, following me down, big dick slamming in and out of my pussy, his abdomen slapping against my ass cheeks.

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" he said, thrusting deeply.

"I wanna taste it!" I pushed back onto my knees and threw him back. I spun around, grabbed his wet dick hard in my hand and stroked it fast. I fell on him with my mouth, working his head with my lips.

After forty minutes of straight fucking, it didn't take but a few firm strokes and sucks to finally get him to cum for me.

He groaned loudly as I grabbed and tugged his balls roughly with my free hand. I felt like such a slut! I could taste my pussy on his dick and it was really turning me on. He came a LOT, spurting maybe fifteen times, each one more powerful than the last.

I thought that was going to be the end, but his big dick didn't get soft. It just stayed at attention. I kept staring at it, simply amazed.

"Does it EVER go down?" I asked.

"Not while I'm near you it don't," he said, reaching down and stroking his dick a few times. It was glistening with both of our cum. He looked at me and said, "I ain't done with you yet tho...I wanna wear that pussy out some more before I go. I ain't gonna be no fuckin' good at practice tomorrow tho."

"Practice? What you gotta practice for?" I said confused.

"Lamar ain't tell you? I just transferred here from Georgia State. I'm the new quarterback on the football team shawty!"

My face fell as his words registered in my brain. Then I remembered my boyfriend telling me that his new teammate Cordell was coming into town and they were having a party for him. I...WAS...FUCKED! So not only did I just cheat and fuck a STRANGER behind my man's back...but it's HIS NEW TEAMMATE TOO?!? I could hear Frankie screaming in my head "THIS IS A CODE 10, MAN DOWN SITUATION!" The only words my lips could muster were, "Oh shit!"

What the fuck am I gonna do? Until next time... - Salacious :/

3 Comments:

Melony said...

OMG!!!! Please make a second part to this story. I wanna see how she is going to get out of this one :). I loved it!!!

ange tombé said...

WOOOWWW! She is fucked, literally and figuratively! lol, this was a crazy story, Ms. Vixen ;)

Salacious Summers said...

Thanks guys! And yes...it does seem that she is fucked...never know what might happen tho! :D