♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Control Freak - An Erotic Tale...

The Control Freak - An Erotic Tale...

"I want you butt naked in the hall, on all fours so the 1st thing I c is ur pussy..."

I re-read the text message and shivered with delicious apprehension. Knees digging into the cold oak floor of the hallway, I obediently kept my position, waiting on his arrival. Fabulously filthy thoughts floated around in my head as the cold draft from the corridor outside swept under the flat door to meet my naked pussy, shaved immaculately smooth as he instructed, and already moistening at the idea of what was to come.

He told me that once he arrived, I was not to look him in the eye and not to talk to him unless he requested it. I was his slave, his fuck-toy, his slut for the evening. He's definitely a control freak...but I like it. It's exciting. I never quite know what to expect, but I knew that with him, I was in for a night of hard, uninhibited fucking. Just when I thought I couldn't wait any longer...

Footsteps...

The sound of the key in the door sent an electric jolt through me, my nipples immediately hardening in exquisite tension and anticipation. I forced myself not to look at him, fearing the punishment if I did, seeing instead in my mind's eye every contour of his body, his deep brown eyes, short black hair and muscular, athletic frame.

He didn't speak a word to me, instead, my whole body trembled as I felt his hands, cold against my hot skin, roughly caress and slap my ass. Without ceremony, I felt his tongue lick from my dampening pussy up to my asshole, making me exhale loudly and sink down onto my elbows in delight.

"You're a horny little bitch, aren't you," he breathed, working a finger around my clit before pushing it inside me, right to the knuckle in one swift movement, making me moan in surprised pleasure. My pussy tightened around his teasing finger, trying to draw it deeper inside me, my ass backing up to meet his gifted tongue to encourage him to lick me some more.

I wasn't prepared for the sharp slap across my backside. "No, you little whore. I'm controlling this shit," he said, pulling his finger out of my dripping wet pussy. The bass in his voice and his swearing excited me more as he pulled me up by the shoulders.

"Now be a good little bitch, and suck this dick."

He stepped in front of me and for the first time in the evening I saw him, dark eyes flashing with the excitement of being in control; his dick straining to get out of his jeans. I slowly unbuttoned his fly, brazenly exposed to his watching eyes as he reached down to pinch my nipples. Easing his jeans downwards, I hungrily eyed his rapidly hardening dick, before teasingly running my tongue gently around the head.

He groaned in ecstasy as I pulled his dick deep into my mouth, determined to take as much of him as I possibly could, flicking my tongue back and forth across the underside of his shaft. I felt the almost painful twist of his fingers into my long dark hair as he repeatedly fucked my mouth, making me almost gag on his length, eyes watering as I struggled to accommodate his entire dick.

"Get your ass on that bed," he commanded, abruptly pulling back and wiping the tears from my cheeks.

I staggered to my feet and followed him to my bedroom, where he wordlessly motioned me to lie on my back on the bed. I settled back against the pillows and looked at him for further instruction.

"Show me how you were touching yourself last night when you were texting me," he said.

Obediently, I spread my legs and started to rub and stroke my sensitive clit, before delving two fingers deep into my burning hot wetness. He stood at the end of the bed, watching me intently, and stroked his hard dick to the same rhythm as I worked my fingers in and out. "You're my little toy, you don't cum until I say you can," he warned, and I whimpered my compliance as the sound of my own fingers squelching in my pussy filled the room.

"Didn't you mention using a toy last night as well?" he prompted, nodding towards my bedside table.

I nodded and without further instruction, sucked my rabbit vibrator into my mouth before pushing it hard into my waiting cunt.

"Goddamn, that shit look good," he whispered, coming closer, stroking his dick and stripping off his t-shirt so he was gloriously naked by my bed, the sight of his toned body turning me on even more. "I love seeing you naked, you look so fuckin' good lying there pounding your pussy."

I turned up the speed on the vibrator and pumped myself hard with the thick blue rubber toy.

"You bout to cum for me?" he whispered, looking me in the eye and leaning over me.

I nodded breathlessly, painfully close to orgasm.

"Cum for me, then, like the horny little bitch you are."

He leaned forward, pushing his finger into my open mouth, before sliding it into my tight asshole as the combination of sensations rapidly got me off. I cried out as I clenched tightly around the rabbit and his finger, my pussy and ass contracting and spasming wildly as I came.

Gently, urgently, he removed the vibe from my grasp as I was still shaking in the aftermath of my orgasm, and rolled a Magnum down his hard shaft. As though I weighed little more than the clothes he'd thrown on my floor, he flipped me over doggy style and thrust his dick deep into my soaking wet pussy.

I cried out as he sunk all the way into me, his balls nestling against my clit, his hands reaching forward to grab my titties as he started to pound me hard from behind.

Slamming his body into mine again and again, I felt my knees start to give way from sheer lust as he plowed into me, over and over, his balls slapping my pussy and his breath on my shoulder. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, whispering obscenities in my ear, that I was his, my pussy belonged to him and that he had been saving all his cum for me for the past few days.

My pulse rushed in my ears as I worked his dick with my pussy, gripping him tightly as he pushed in, making sure that he could feel me tightening around him. I arched my back, pushing back against him with each stroke so that I could get him as deep inside me as possible.

I felt a drop of his sweat run off his forehead and land right between my shoulders as we fucked, animalistic and frenzied, the smell of sex and our mingled sweat heavy in the air.

"I'm bout to cum for you girl! OH FUCK!"

After a few more hard thrusts, he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling suddenly empty. I felt the hot shower of his cum as he ripped off the condom and released his load over my back. I groaned with delight as I felt the hot liquid start to run down my back towards my ass, and collapsed onto my side on my bed.

Still breathing hard, he got up, gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead and was gone. No intimate cuddling afterwards or words of affection...But I guess that's just normal, when you're fucking your mom's boyfriend. It's been going on for six months now, but please don't judge me. No one gets hurt as long as she never finds out... right?

0 Comments: