♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Craving - An Erotic Poem...

The Craving - An Erotic Poem...

As always my breathing
Stops
A second
When you enter the room

Lazy, languid movements
You know I watch you
Search for you
Even dream about you

I know you crave me
Crave that you can enter
To the hilt
Crave my soft skin, my wet and tight pussy,
Moaning in your ear:
"Daddy please don't stop!"

And I crave you
Being filled with all I can take
Clawing your back
Longing for release and delirious happiness
Crave to say that I'm built for this
And that what you give me
Makes me smile...

0 Comments: