♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Friday, November 2, 2012

A Picture's Worth... - An Erotic Tale...

A Picture's Worth... - An Erotic Tale...

I was on my knees today, cleaning under the bed when I came across a box of pictures. I was curious, so I opened it up and immediately felt my cheeks get hot. I picked up each one, remembering the times we shared at Miami Beach. Those were the pictures on the top. The snapshots of you laying on the sand naked, your dick rock hard and your fingers wrapped around it. I recalled snapping the pictures while you stroked it because when you finally came I dropped the camera and let you cum all over my tongue. The fact that I needed you was apparent, since the shots you took of you fucking me from the back show how wet you made this pussy. It was hard to take pics of some of the more "acrobatic" positions you had me in and I remember we agreed we were going to get a video flip cam when we got home. I still can't believe we fucked each other senseless on that beach! Someone could've walked by at any time...but we didn't care one bit. We were so wild!

I moved past the beach shots and grinned as I ran my fingers down the glossy images from the night we celebrated our anniversary at the Four Seasons. You were excited to see the camera sitting there on a tripod and me laying on the center of the bed wearing a black thong and bra that you couldn't wait to tear off me. I sat there gazing at photos of your tongue licking on my nipples and your fingers thrusting into my juicy, wet pussy. The lights were low, but the flash still made my juices glisten. There are shots of your dick sliding into the hot, pink home where only your dick has been...well yours and that toy you bought me. Yeah, there is a picture in here of that too!

After those, I found the digital pictures of our fuck fest during the vacation to the cabin in the mountains. Baby, I think you know what they showed me! Pictures of me riding you and my head thrown back in ecstasy as my pussy squeezed every drop of cum your balls had to offer. We fucked non-stop in front of that fireplace and never gave that bearskin rug a break! Damn. My ass looks so good in the shots you got of me riding you in the Reverse Cowgirl position. You LOVED when I would make my ass clap and jump all over your dick in that position. I knew it drove you wild and it would only be a matter of time before your dick started throbbing and filled me with your seed.

There was more in the box, but by now, I was in a bit of a dilemma. I was horny and wet, but also sad. How do you deal with the passion and desire that memories of a love long gone bring back to the surface? I sighed, sat the photos out on the bed and laid next to them. I stared at each one as my fingers parted the sides of my robe and I found myself exploring the areas that had been explored in the photos. God, baby, I was so hot as I slid my fingers into my mouth, wishing it were you instead. Oh, how I loved tasting you and making your knees go weak! I imagined you behind me and I could swear I felt your hands roaming down my stomach and then up to cup my breasts. I stared at a picture that I took of your long, thick dick and I could almost feel it sliding in behind me and filling me up. I lifted my leg and sent my fingers down to my pussy where I played with my hot, moist opening.

Another picture caught my attention and I moaned as my fingers dove deep, just like your tongue did the day it was taken. I was soaking wet baby. We used to fuck so good, didn't we? Don't you miss that? Don't you miss this pussy? I miss those muscles of yours...and that smile... I miss the slow, sensual caresses that drove me crazy with desire and the look in your eyes as you stroked this pussy of mine into submission. You always knew how I wanted to be fucked, needed to be fucked and you never disappointed. You were so good to my body, baby and I was good to yours too, if my memory serves me right. It usually does. I miss you cumming inside of me...Mmmmm...I closed my eyes for a moment and breathed in the sweet scent of my pussy, wishing to the heavens that your scent was with me. Suddenly, it was and I knew the thoughts of you were taking me to a level of pleasure that I rarely reach anymore. I could hear your voice in my ear demanding me to cum all over your dick. I could feel your lips on my neck and your fingers on my hips as I showered my hand with my wetness.

No one was there to hear my gasps and moans of carnal pleasure. No one was there to hear me scream your name or feel the hot juices spill from my pussy. No one was there to witness it fill my palm and coat my fingers, or to see me bring them to my lips and lick them clean with my tongue. I opened my eyes and saw a picture of us, holding hands and looking out at the sunset. Baby, I miss you, need you, want you, and long to be in your arms again...but for now, I have the box of pictures and the memories of the wonderful times we shared together. I'll cherish them always...

0 Comments: