♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sealed With A Kiss - An Erotic Letter...

Sealed With A Kiss - An Erotic Letter...

I want you. More than I’ve ever wanted anyone before.  There’s a mystery about you that I find incredibly alluring. I could sit here and induce fantasies of you all day long, but I don't think they would do it justice. It's like a fixation and I don’t even know how the hell it started. I actually realized the full extent of my desire for you this weekend...

You're probably wondering now what caused this line of thought, or even this confession from me. You've known me long enough to guess that I'm not a shy type of person. For some reason, you bring that out of me…among other things. I've decided though, that to you I'm going to confess. I think you need to know, and at this very moment I'm willing to lay it out on the line. I'm doing it this way, in letter form, because if I were to speak to you, I wouldn't be able to say it.

I realized my passion, as I like to call it, when I was at a bar one night. I saw the men staring at me. I knew what they wanted, but my thoughts were only of you. My fantasies focused only on you touching me, fucking me…in the most nastiness of fashions…of me being solely yours and pleasing only you.

As I felt these men stare at me and try hard to get my attention, I drove myself deeper into my own thoughts. I forgot they were there and began to dream. I saw you naked before me and as my dream self looked down, I saw that I was naked as well and laying on a bed. I smiled as I looked back up at you. And I spoke, in an almost taunting fashion to you as I moved my hands up the sides of my body and over my full breasts.

"I'm ready for you Daddy..."

You came to me, lying down so that our hot, naked flesh touched and a moan escaped my lips. I felt your hands gingerly move up my thick thighs to find my warm wetness. As your fingers parted my sweet lips and found my clit, you bent your head down and kissed me. I moaned again, into your mouth, as our tongues began their sacred dance and the ceremony commenced.

My hands found what I've wanted for so long and I began to stroke your manhood, running my fingers up and down that long, thick, hard dick as I became more breathless and my body began to quiver. When the kiss broke, my eyes opened even wider as I looked you straight in the eye.

"I need you. Daddy, I need you now. Make me yours."

Your fingers dipped down into my tight, wet pussy, causing all my concentration to fade away and me to moan once more. Your lips found mine once again before you looked deep into my eyes and spoke.

"If you want me, you know what to do."

You took your hands away and I sat up, looking over to you as I moved down. I grabbed what I wanted, what I needed to satisfy every fiber of my being and began to lick it. I moaned loudly as I tasted you and became even louder as I placed you in my mouth. The moan that escaped your lips excited me immensely. Wrapping my full lips and tongue around you and stroking that beautiful dick only served to make my body ache for you even more.

I deep-throated and sucked until the warm pussy juices that threatened to run down my legs couldn’t be contained any longer. Your moans echoed throughout the room and your fingers gripped my hair, urging me to continue. I needed all of you. I needed to feel you deeper and I knew you loved the feel of my throat constricting so tightly against you. I kept it secured until you shuddered and pulled me back up and off of you. I looked up and in a lust-filled, sultry voice I asked, "Will you fuck me now?"

You smile as you see and hear how much I want you and you run your hand down my face.

"Yes baby, you can have it now."

I quickly climb on top of you and before I get you inside I connect with your gaze.

"You know I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, right?"

"Of course I do. That's what I want."

"The tenderness shit is done."

"I don't want it to be tender."

"I know. You liked to get fucked, don't you? You want this dick cummin’ up inside you, huh?"

"Mmmmhmmm…"

"Good, now get on this dick!"

"Whatever you say, Daddy!”

I lowered my pussy onto your dick, moaning loudly as I grabbed my breasts in my hands and began to pinch my erect nipples. I cried out as I felt you deep inside of me, filling me completely. My heat rising, I took my hands from my breasts and dropped them to your sides as I pressed myself against you and began to bounce, driving you even deeper and faster into me. I felt my body began to spasm, my orgasm almost within reach. You lifted me off of you and got on top. You grabbed my ankles and threw my legs onto your shoulders as you thrust back into my hot wetness.

My loud, ecstasy-filled scream couldn’t be stopped as you pounded all of your length and weight into my pussy. I felt your dick throbbing wildly inside of me as I came all over it, coating it with all of the juices my body held captive.

My body sang with its desire, my muscles clamped so tightly around you that you could not hold back, and you began to fill me with everything I've always wanted. I felt relief and satisfaction as your cream coated my walls, your body going limp on top of mine.

The fantasy faded, and when I opened my eyes, I found my clit throbbing and begging for attention. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I pulled down my thong at record speed and felt how truly wet thoughts of you made me.

My fingers creeped into my pussy and I could feel my muscles clench around them. I couldn’t even stand it anymore. I screamed your name as my juices squirted out of me, sending me into a stupor of ecstasy. My body continued to spasm as wave after wave of my orgasm hit me. I hoped the men out there didn't hear me. I couldn’t believe what I’d just done. And it was all YOUR fault! :)

Even after I cleaned up, my want lingered. I still felt unsatisfied. I couldn't help it, my fingers weren’t you. I'll only be satisfied when I am able to quench my desire for you…with you. Until then, my fingers will simply have to do…

Sealed With A Kiss,
Salacious

3 Comments:

Cold Phoenix said...

Hey you. What are you up to? Just had an idea. Let's write a couple entries together. U down.

Salacious Summers said...

Yeah...we might have to do that! Sounds exciting!

Dwight Jr said...

I’ve definitely rubbed a few (Ok MORE than a few) out at work so I loved that part of this. Sometimes the mood takes you and doesn’t let go. I’m here for it. The other thing I love about this is the public aspect working myself (Or her) over in public is a big turn on for me. I love the intro because someone can touch you to the point that’s all you can think about. A tortured existence but I’ve been there...kinda still there lol.

Anyways very nice, the satisfaction or lack thereof in the end shows sometimes we just want what (Or who) we can’t have. Excellent wordplay...these pieces remind me of places I’ve been especially in my own head.