♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nikki's Surprise - An Erotic Tale...

 Nikki's Surprise - An Erotic Tale...

Of the select group of men I have invited to my bed, Wesley is by far the most attentive. His willingness to put my pleasure ahead of his own is quite refreshing; and his ability to read (and fulfill) my desires is miraculous. And his body is RIDICULOUS! HOT chocolate complexion, muscular chest, strong arms, flat abs, BIG DICK and a fantastic ass! But most importantly, his willingness to play in (and out of) the bedroom, makes him a prize like no other.

I'll tell you about one of our most recent escapades...

Picture it. It's late August, on a warm, but comfortable Saturday afternoon. Wesley and I had been invited to a party at the rather lavish home of this senior exec of a prestigious CPA firm that was trying to convince Wesley to come join their staff. The only upside to the offer, was the significant increase in pay: a credit, that was more than offset by the miserable two hour commute (each way) that would cut deeply into our playtime. So why did Wesley even consider the job? I never said he did. But the party, well, that was just too good for either of us to pass up.

The invitation said casual dress. For Wesley, that meant navy Levis Dockers, a bright-white pocketed tee, and his favorite suede dress shoes. For me, it meant a red mini-dress, white stockings, and four-inch-high cherry red pumps.

The ride to Mr. Price's house was long and boring, so to break the monotony, I decided to play a little game that always drove my Dad crazy on those insufferable trips to Aunt Pauline's house.

"Are we there yet?" I teased. "Almost." Wesley replied. "How much longer?" "Not much."

I let a moment or two pass, then asked again: "Are we there yet?" "Almost."

Another moment or two went by and again (in my best whiny voice) "Are we there yet?" "Do you want me to stop the car, pull down your panties and give you a good spanking?" "You can't...I'm not wearing any. I'm not wearing a bra, either."

Wesley shot me this shocked look. "WHAAAAAAT?!" "You heard me. No panties...no bra." I opened the top three buttons of my mini-dress and flashed Wesley a quick peek. "See?" I slowly covered-up, and fastened the third button, leaving the top two open. My lover smiled, and shook his head. "I thought you caved-in a little too easy. So...what sexy surprises do you have in store for tonight?" "You'll have to wait and see..."

We arrived at Price's shortly after one. The party was already in full swing. If you can call it that. Our host immediately gave us the grand tour, introducing us to everyone, always referring to Wesley as: "our soon-to-be corporate tax manager."

Finally, we were left on our own. "Can we go now?" I whined. "Nikki, we ain't even ate yet. And besides, I thought you had a surprise or two planned." I reached down and opened the bottom four buttons of my dress, stopping one button short of unveiling my newly-shaved pussy. "I'm glad you reminded me," I said with a wink. "Now, to find a good place to sit down." "How about one of the directors chairs on the deck?" Wesley suggested. "Excellent! But which one? Who should I give a cheap thrill to?" Wesley looked around for a second, then pointed. "Him. The young kid with the glasses sitting by himself." "Perfect!" I gave Wesley a quick kiss, then strutted my stuff over to the unsuspecting young man.

"Hi." I said. "Hello." Carefully, I slid back into the tall director's chair and slowly crossed my legs. My dress fell open. I could feel the cool air brush against my pussy. "Lovely party, isn't it?" I said. "Yes it...it...it is." "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Nnnno. Everything's fine." I almost laughed in his face! The poor guy was trying desperately to keep from staring at my delicious looking pussy, but every time he tried to make eye contact, he couldn't get past my near-naked breasts. I leaned forward to give him a better view. "How long have you been with Price and Associates?" I asked. "What? Oh. Ummm. Only about a month." "Do you like working there?" "Uh...Oh. Yes. I mean, its okay."

"My name's Nikki, what's yours?" "My name? My name...uh, Ray." I glanced down at Ray's crotch and began to stare at his growing bulge. He caught me, and suddenly turned five shades of red. "Excuse me." he said. "I, I, better go. I haven't thanked Mr. Price for inviting me to see your, I mean inviting me to the party." "What you better do," I said, soft enough for only Ray to hear, "is find a place to jerk off."

As Ray stumbled away, Wesley came over and sat down next to me. "You're terrible!" he said, "That poor guy is never going to be the same." "We can only hope." I said. "And now that I'm all warmed up, I think it's time we go try out the Master's Suite." "Are you serious? You want to fuck in Price's bed?" I reached down and rubbed the growing bulge in his dockers, "Yeah...I wanna have a private party of our own. You UP...for it?" I asked. "With a little help from your sexy ass, I'm sure I can rise to the occasion!"

I took Wesley's hand and lead him into the house and up the back stairs. The second floor was deserted. Like a couple of sex-starved teenagers we hurried down the hall, into the master bedroom and quickly locked the door. I grabbed Wesley and started kissing him passionately. His tongue pressed past mine and explored the far reaches of my mouth. My head began to spin. I felt cool air caress my bare ass. His talented fingers slipped inside me. An eternity seemed to pass as he fingered my pussy. Our lips finally parted. "Lay down baby. I wanna eat your pussy." Just the words I wanted to hear!

"Should I get naked first?" I asked. Wesley pushed me back on the bed, then dragged my ass to the edge. A quick toss sent the hem of my dress up around my waist. "No time for that. I want your pussy now!"

This man squatted at the foot of the bed and took hold of my ankles. In one swift motion, he spread my legs wide apart and hooked the heels of my pumps over the footboard of the bed. Then, without warning, he speared me with his tongue. The feeling was electrifying! He withdrew and began tracing the folds of my outer lips with the tip of his tongue. I was fucking delirious. His technique was pure insanity! I was at the edge.

My fingers dug into the down comforter that graced our most genial host & hostess's four poster bed. Wesley flattened his tongue and pressed up hard against my clit. Instinctively, I began riding his tongue. I couldn't hold back any longer. I started to cum. Hard. Somehow, this man kept his mouth glued to my pussy! Kept up the pressure. A loud moan escaped my lips. Suddenly, I remembered where I was and fell silent. I strained my ears listening for the footsteps I was sure would come to investigate my carnal cry of pleasure. All I could hear was the pounding of my heart.

"Get on your knees. I wanna fuck." Slowly, my head began to clear. Even more slowly I unhooked my heels, got on my hands and knees and crawled to the center of the bed. My legs got weak just THINKING about all that dick Wesley was about to give me. The inner walls of my pussy still quivered from my last orgasm. Wesley gathered my dress so that it lay in a crumpled heap in the small of my back. I looked back in anticipation. Slowly. Deliberately. My baby moved into position behind me. He smiled a most devious smile, loosened his belt, opened his dockers and let them slide down. His beautiful dick was already hard. Roughly, he took hold of my hips and entered me in one smooth motion. The feeling was glorious!

Slowly...ever so slowly, he withdrew from my pussy, then thrust back in hard...and fast. A mini-orgasm made my pussy grip his big dick even tighter. Again he withdrew, only this time, a bit faster. Again, he thrust inside hard and fast. His pace began to build. Harder. Faster. HARDER. FASTER. I couldn't believe how totally turned on I was! It was incredible! With each stroke, I could feel the head of his dick gently teasing my sensitive clit. I wondered how much more I could take.

His pace quickened. His grip tightened around my waist. My breasts were swaying wildly inside my dress. My nipples grew painfully hard. The friction created as they rubbed the soft cotton was unbearable. I needed to cum. I needed to cum now. I needed HIM TO MAKE ME CUM! Desperately! I felt his balls brushing my inner thighs. Chills raced through me. Suddenly, he pulled me back hard and he slammed his dick into me as far as it could go. "OH FUCK! NIK, YOU SO FUCKIN' WET GIRL! I'M BOUT TO...MMMM...I'M CUMMIN'! FUUUUUUCK!" His dick began to fill every square inch my pussy with hot cum. I couldn't hold back any longer. My pussy began to milk his dick as my body rocked and spasmed in orgasm.
Our bodies still joined, Wesley slipped his arms around me just below my breasts and hugged me tight. I reached down and eased his softening dick from my pussy. He cupped my left breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. "We better get the fuck out of here," he whispered.

As quickly as we could, Wesley and I tugged and fussed our clothes back into place and made our exit: leaving behind a slightly rumpled bed (wet spot and all!) to show our hospitable hosts we appreciated and enjoyed the party.

"Now that I've had my desert," I said once we reached the safety of the back deck, "let's check out the buffet. I'm starving!"

After two trips through the serving line, Wesley and I said our goodbyes, thanked Mr. Price for the wonderful time, and promised to let him know whether or not Wesley would accept the position the following Monday. The formalities done, we got in the car and beat a hasty retreat...to this little motel we'd passed on our way in, to pick-up exactly where we'd left off. Maybe I'll tell you about that too...some other time.

0 Comments: