♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Movie Mischief - An Erotic Tale...

 Movie Mischief - An Erotic Tale...

I really don't want to see this movie, but I know you do, and because you're excited and asked me with that smile you know I can't say no to, we're sitting here in the back row, teasing each other and waiting for it to start. The theater is relatively empty, though there are a few people scattered here and there.

The previews are over and as the room darkens I feel something fall down the front of my top - it's a Sweet Tart you threw at me! Why are you so silly? I dig it out, shove it down the front of your pants and laugh in retaliation. You tell me it's okay, because I'm just going to have to find it later. I roll my eyes and shake my head at you. I rest my hand on your crotch, rubbing softly every once in awhile, and I feel you get slightly hard. Something about that always makes me wet because I love to know you're turned on and I shift a little in my seat. The movie's starting and you put your arm around me. I smile and cuddle closer to you.

I can feel your fingers resting lightly on my breast and I can't concentrate on anything but that. I'm trying to distract you a little by blowing in your ear, but you're watching the movie, so I figure I'll just amuse myself. I purposely wore a skirt with no panties in case things got hot and heavy and I'm so glad I did! I turn slightly, spread my legs and slide my hand down, gasping slightly when I find my clit and start rubbing little circles around it. I'm breathing a little faster, but you still don't notice - or at least you're pretending you don't. Something about being in public masturbating next to you is so hot to me, turning me on more than usual and I'm getting close to cumming much faster than usual. I know you're paying attention now because your fingers reach over and pinch my nipple, then you're rubbing it with your thumb and that was exactly the push I needed. I'm trying to be quiet as I cum, but tiny little moans escape and you put your hand over my mouth.

I realize in all the time we've been together, I've never gone down on you in a movie theater. I wanted that to change. NOW. I reach over and undo your belt slowly. You look over at me questioningly, but I'm watching the movie and you must figure I know what I'm doing, because you look away. I wait a few minutes, then reach over and unzip your jeans. You look at me again, but I'm still not looking at you. I wait a little while longer, until you've forgotten and are engrossed in the screen again, then I slide out of my seat and down onto the floor in front of you. You look down at me, wondering if I really will do it, just as I'm reaching into your pants and pulling your dick out.

I lean forward and take you in my mouth. I can feel you getting hard on my tongue and I love it. I'm licking you, sucking just a little harder than I normally would. I'm so turned on at the idea of this that I want you to cum right then and there. My mouth is really wet and I'm slurping noisily - you whisper for me to be quiet because a couple of people are trying to look around and see what's going on. I'm too invested in it and I don't care, my one and only concern is making you cum. I pull back and look up at you - your eyes on mine - and slowly and deliberately take your dick in my mouth again. This time I'm only using one hand - the other is feverishly rubbing my clit. We BOTH want you to be inside me right now, but neither of us want to risk being caught.

Your hands are on my head now, pushing me down on your dick, fucking my mouth so fast I can hardly catch my breath as you whisper to me that you're gonna cum. I excitedly grab your dick and take all of you in my mouth, deep throating you to ecstasy as you gasp and explode all down my throat. My legs began to shake, I moan on your dick as I cum and the juices of my pussy drip onto the carpet under me. I proceed to swallow all of you and pull your dick out of my mouth while your body continues to spasm. I take you in my mouth again, clean it from base to tip, kiss the head, pull your pants back up and sit back down beside you, smiling as I savor the taste of you and take in what just occurred.

I look over at you to see if you're still watching the movie, and you are - sort of. You look a little dazed though - in kind of an orgasm-induced stupor. Knowing I just blew your mind makes my smile even bigger. I'm anticipating the end of this movie and the beginning of one of our own when we get back to your place! ;)

0 Comments: