♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Necessary Roughness - An Erotic Tale...

 Necessary Roughness - An Erotic Tale...

My wrists are handcuffed together behind my back. On my knees on the bed, bent over so my shoulders are down on the mattress, I wait for you. Naked, my nipples are aching and hard and I'm already so wet in anticipation of your arrival. Silently begging you to hurry, please hurry, please come to me to satisfy my lust, the sheer need I have for you, the need to feel your skin, your breath, your dick...Begging you in my head, but knowing you'll take your time - you love making me wait for you.

I hear your keys in the lock and my pulse races as my breath quickens. You won't come to me immediately, you're gonna take your time hanging up your coat, checking the mail - the usual. I can hear your footsteps in the hallway behind me and I hold my breath for a moment, but exhale slowly when you pass by the doorway in silence. I'm tense, anxious and ready, but still you make me wait. When you enter you don't speak, but I can hear the metallic jingle of your belt buckle coming undone, your zipper descending and your pants falling to the floor. Your hands are suddenly on my hips, gripping hard, pulling me to you and in one long stroke, you're deep inside me.

Your fingers dig further into my skin as you fuck me fast and rough...in, out and back again, using my hot, slick pussy to work off the frustrations of your day. One hand is on the middle of my back now, pushing me down into the mattress, forcing my ass higher up into the air. Your breathing is ragged and I can hear the wet sounds of our skin coming together, but still you say nothing to me. After another round of deep thrusts, you pull out, grab a handful of my hair and pull me back towards you and then off the bed. I've hardly settled onto my knees before your dick is urgently pressing its way between my lips to be worshiped and loved by my mouth.

I open my lips to you as you push inside, covering your hot skin with my tongue and the taste of me on your dick is almost enough to make me cum right then and there. Your hands are in my hair, pulling me to you, pushing me away from you, forcing me to take all of you into my throat. You pull almost all the way out, then slowly, oh so slowly feed me your dick an inch at a time, pulling back if I try to take more. You thrust lightly in and out, taking your time, reveling in the sensation, nothing more on your mind than the way my tongue feels as it glides back and forth over your dick, my eyes never leaving yours.

You pull out again and before I can be disappointed, you pull me to my feet and push me back onto the bed, my arms still cuffed and straining behind me. You push my legs up as far as they'll go as you thrust your dick so deeply into me over and over and over again. I can feel my orgasm rising and your dick is hitting my G-spot with every stroke. Before I know it, before I can even stop myself, my pussy starts to contract, clenching your dick inside it's warm, wet walls...I'm cumming all over your dick, screaming your name and all the expletives I could think of.

You withdraw again and stand still, waiting for me to clean my juices from your dick and once I've caught my breath, I do. I bend to you, licking your dick, making soft sucking noises - I don't want to leave any of it. As I take the head of your dick back between my lips, I feel you swelling, so hard and so much bigger than I remember you. A groan escapes from the back of your throat and you tangle your hands in my hair once again. You're pulling hard, pulling my face close to your stomach, thrusting your pipe as far into my mouth as you can. I know it won't be long now and I start sucking you faster, knowing what you want, knowing what you need from me.

As you start to cum, you force yourself into my throat - you want me to choke on all that dick...and I do. My lips hug the base of your dick now and the first spurt of your creamy, hot cum lands on the back of my tongue. I swallow you greedily, not fully satisfied until your knees buckle and you smile at me with approval. You retrieve the key and take the handcuffs off for me. As I rub my wrists in relief, I eye the handcuffs and smile. As you recover on the bed with your eyes closed, you don't even realize I cuffed your hand to the bedpost until the loud click gives me away. Opening your eyes with shock, you look at your hand confined to the bedpost, then back at me and shake your head...you realize that it's MY turn now and you KNOW your ass is in trouble! THE GAME HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN...

0 Comments: