♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

40 Salacious Turn-Ons... - A Vixen's Confession...

 40 Salacious Turn-Ons... - A Vixen's Confession...

One of my followers who confessed to indulging in my stories on a nightly basis, asked me to make a confession of my own. There are a lot of guys who know I'm single and want to know what kind of guys I like, what gets me excited, etc. so they can get next to me and try their hand at being the FIRST DRAFT PICK! LMAO! So, because I love and appreciate you all so much for supporting my work and I want you to get to know a bit more about the Vixen Behind The Tales, I've decided to confess 40 of my turn-ons for your education and entertainment...ENJOY!

 *Note that "he/his/him" may or may not refer to anyone in particular, most likely just the ideal guy in my head...lol...*
 
So...what turns Salacious on, you ask? Hmmm...Let's see!
1. Chocolate! Milk or dark, melted or solid...It's like a sweet, delicious orgasm exploding in my mouth...especially with NUTS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! LMAO!

2.
The fantasy of watching a man masturbate to my stories...seeing a man please himself lets me know the best way to go about pleasing him myself...

3. Muscles - OMG! There's something to be said about a man with muscles.  Physical fitness is very important and a man who takes care of himself, will take care of you! LOL! Watching those muscles flex and strain and seeing him sweat during a workout or a basketball game is definitely sexy. I'M IN HEAT LIKE A CAT JUST THINKIN' ABOUT IT! ROWWWWWWR! LMAO!
4. Long, hot showers! Hot water cascading all over my body...washing all my dirty thoughts away...I love it!

5. Makeup sex...The heat of an argument starting a carnal fire between us, feeling the energy surge as our bodies melt together to make it ALL better...

6. Phone sex...Listening to a man get harder and harder as I touch myself
is extremely satisfying. I love it when he tells me what to do and listening to him cum is...ORGASMIC! I can tell a lot about a man by the way he talks sex to me...It gives me an indication of how creative, freaky and sexual he is. If you can make me cum over the phone, you're halfway there! ;)

7. Blindfolding him...tying his arms to the bedposts, taking control and pleasing him until his eyes roll back, mouth hangs open, nuts are on E and he's STILL beggin' for more! My favorite movie is Basic Instinct...so that explains a lot! LOL!

8. Writing a really HOT story and knowing there are men out there getting off on it...imagining hundreds or THOUSANDS of dirty minds coming to life, reading my words, their hard dicks in pumping hands and they're ALL ready to cum...what an ego boost!
 
9. Feeling a hard dick pressing against me from behind...especially surprise hugs from behind or that insistent, early morning hard-on, just begging for more. It always makes me want to give him exactly what he wants. 

10. The fantasy of meeting him at the door wearing just one of his white button down dress shirts and nothing else.

11. When he lays back, makes me do all the work and just enjoys the ride.

12. When he's fucking me from the back and he spreads my ass cheeks with his hands...I know he's watching himself fuck me, the tattoo on my lower back, the wet slide of his dick pumping into my pussy...

13. Long, hot tongue kissing...the kind that grows more and more passionate and simulates sex itself...a good kisser is always a turn-on!

14. Playing with something in my mouth and letting him watch. I love watching a man's eyes when I lick the tip of a popsicle and then suck the entire thing into my mouth...stick and all! LOL! Wrapping my tongue ring around a lollipop and swirling it 'round drives 'em absolutely crazy too! :P

15. Dirty Dancing...the music blasting, bodies moving and the hot excitement of it all! Having a man grinding up against my body while I twerk and back my ass up against him turns me on immensely! The way a man's body moves with yours on the dance floor is such a good indication of how compatible you'll be in...other arenas. It's like sex with your clothes on. LOL!

  • 15a. Dirty Dancing...FOR him! - Knowing he's watching me dance is a turn-on. I love putting on a show, just rubbing my hands over my body, touching myself, showing him how sensual my body moves to the music...makin' his dick jump in the process!
16. Receiving dirty text messages or pictures at work or in front of someone is hot! Reading about how he's going to bend me over and lick my pussy from behind, finger me until I cum and then fuck me so hard I can't breathe while trying to hide it is exhilarating! Then sending the pictures to heighten my anticipation even further = SEXY!

17. The fantasy of hiding under his desk and sucking his dick while he's working...he's trying his hardest to keep a straight face while his boss is giving him orders and I'm sucking the sense outta him...HOT!

18. His hand on the small of my back during conversation, sliding down and squeezing my ass unexpectedly. Oooooh!

19. When I pull his jeans down and I can see the perfect outline of his dick through his boxers, hard and straining against the material. Makes my mouth water...

20. When I'm just about to cum, seconds from orgasm and he starts flicking his tongue fast along the length of my clit, back and forth. Drives me wild!

21. When he makes me undress for him...real slow...and caresses every inch of me with his eyes once I'm standing naked in front of him. Then he takes his  hands and just runs them all over my body...God, that makes me so hot!

22. The incredible heat radiating from between a man's legs when he's talking to me and gets turned on. I can feel his dick wanting me...needing me...yearning for my attention...and it makes me smile. :)


23. Role playing doctor and patient – when I'm the doctor and he's the patient. "I think we need to alleviate some of this pressure sir...if I use my hand like this...just up and down like this...along with a few other special techniques...we very well may be able to help you out with this big problem you have here..." LOL!

24. I enjoy using no hands while giving head...seeing the excitement and euphoria on his face as I take all of him in my mouth and down my throat with ease gives me pleasure.

25. I love when he talks to me while he's licking my pussy – when he stops to tell me what a hot little kitty I have...how hard it makes him to taste me...and the vibrations from his voice take me there!

26. The fantasy of him watching me work the pole...giving him a private show and showing him all the pole tricks in my arsenal! LOL!
27. A man who'll play video games with me is sexy. The heat of competition is a turn-on...so while I'm spankin' dat ass with my girl Jade (above) in Mortal Kombat, I may be secretly soaking through my pantyliner...

28. When a man wants me to call him Daddy...and he actually deserves the title!

29. Sliding off my high heel and giving his dick a nice long massage under the table, feeling him get harder...and harder...and harder...

30. Nothing is as hot as a guy I can keep secrets with. I like the idea of privacy and it's nice to know when certain things between you are kept in the strictest of confidence. Think Bey and Jay! SOLID & SECRETIVE! Winning combo!

31. A man who will fight for me if he feels another man has overstepped his boundaries or has disrespected me. I don't like fighting and I can definitely handle myself, but it's just comforting to know when I have a man who is ABOUT THAT LIFE alongside me! :)

32. When he lifts me up and fucks me up against the wall...bouncing me up and down on that dick as he pounds it inside me...SO FETCH! LMAO!
 
33. The way my pussy feels after a Brazilian wax...FULL SPHINX...so smooth and pretty...it just makes me feel sexy and delicious!

34. Going down on him while he's still soft ...The fact that I can make him hard with just a few flicks and twists of my hot, wet little tongue. I LOVE IT!

35. A man who is well-coiffed. A man who keeps his body hair tamed and doesn't look like An American Werewolf In Paris when he disrobes is a turn-on! With hair comes odor and while I like my man to smell like a man...I'd like it very much if he smelled like a CLEAN one! :)
36. If your smile can make ME smile, that definitely gets my juices flowing! :)

37. Height. I like men that I can look up to. Makes me feel protected and safe.

38. Make me laugh! A man with a good sense of humor who I can be silly with is undeniably desirable.
39.  A man who can stimulate my mind and challenge me! Can you call me and give me good conversation? Ask thought-provoking questions? Make me interested in knowing more about you? Open my mind up to new experiences and perspectives? Invite me on fun, intimate and exciting dates? Even if it's just to the movies, we can make it fun! LOL! Can you be my FRIEND, first and foremost?
Can you inspire me to be better and push me to reach my personal zenith when I don't feel like I can go any further? Can we grow together and celebrate each other's successes? If the answer is no to those questions, then you need not apply. I'm not stupid people...I'M SUPER SMART! So naturally any man who wants to be my man has to mirror that. I have to be confident that you can hold your ground with me and keep up! LOL! I need a man who can stand on his own two feet...who got a strong business mind, straight out the street! Physical attributes and capabilities are very appealing, but if there's nothing going on in the head on your shoulders...you won't get very far with me. Sorry.

40. Feeling like I'm a priority to a man and like he's putting effort and energy into making me a part of his life is very alluring. He must show me why he should be the number ONE man...the ONLY man (in a romantic sense) in my life...why all the other guys who are vying for my affection and attention pale in comparison to him. It's enticing. Show and prove that you're WORTHY of this Vixen and all of the knowledge, gifts, humor, talents, skills, wonders and pleasures that she possesses...cause she's definitely a prize worth coveting! I know my worth and I'm an amazing person...but PLEASE DON'T STALK ME! I've had a couple of those and it simply is NOT THAT SERIOUS! I will call the police on your crazy ass without hesitation or remorse! LMAO! *serious face* But seriously tho...
I was like...
Why are you so obsessed with me?! LMAO!


Any questions?

 

2 Comments:

Salacious Summers said...

Thank you sweetie!

Dwight Jr said...

While I’m not in the race so to speak...I can’t front reading some of these turned me the hell on. You sound like genuine to be around and be with. You really sound like a lot of fun. If you don’t have anyone now I hope you meet that person who deserves all of you. Beautiful and talented. Don’t change.