♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Can We? - An Erotic Poem...

Can We? - An Erotic Poem...

Can we?
Can we do it again? 
Can you call my phone and tell me you need to see me?
Can I say yes fast enough?
Can you hop in your car and run them red lights to get here?
Can I hop in the shower to wash my anticipatory wetness away?
Can you text me "I'm here."?
Can I get dressed fast enough?
Can you wait in your car?
Can I get to the door fast enough?
Can you come inside?
Can I hold your hand and lead you through the darkness?
Can you stop acting so nervous?
Can I put you at ease?
Can you feel your dick gettin' hard for me?
Can I see it throbbing against your pants? 
Can you gimme what I been waitin' for?
Can I take it?

Can you challenge me to 3 minutes?
Can I accept?
Can you whip it out?
Can I taste it?        
Can you look deep into my eyes as I pleasure you?
Can I take it all down my throat? 
Can you tell me to do it with no hands?
Can I do dat shit?
Can you forget about whatever her name is?
Can I wrap my tongue around dat dick? 
Can you talk that nasty shit to me?
Can I like it?
Can you try to stay quiet?
Can I make your eyes roll back?
Can you believe it's finally happening?
Can I do it better than you've ever dreamed possible?
Can you grip the sheets while you're exploding?  
Can I swallow every drop of you?
Can you breathe?
Can I kiss it while it twitches?
Can you feel your dick fallin' in love?
Can I feel myself lovin' it right back?
Can you try to act like I didn't just suck you senseless?
Can I know the REAL deal? 
Can we do it again?
Can we?

1 Comments:

Dwight Jr said...

Hot

I always say the best sex is the unplanned sex. I’ve ran a red light or two myself en route to getting some ass hoping I ain’t get pulled over. Once you arrive there is nervousness, curiosity, lust, and more. It all combines to be a strong nut in the end.

I know homie coming back...I would lol...