♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Monday, July 6, 2009

1-800-CUM-4HER - An Erotic Tale...

1-800-CUM-4HER - An Erotic Tale...

The first time she heard that distinctive ring and answered the phone for the call-back service, Larissa's hand had trembled nervously. She knew a strange man would be on the other end of the phone, and that he had paid to have phone sex with her. She'd had phone sex with a boyfriend or two before but that was a part of a relationship with someone she knew. Now she was about to do it with a complete stranger. For money no less. She remembered how she couldn't believe she was actually going through with it. She also couldn't believe how wet she was awaiting that first call.

She was afraid it would go badly. What if he didn't like the way she did it? What if he was an asshole? What if she was too scared to even talk?

But when she heard the man's voice on the other end of the line – horny, deep, almost panting with lust – she instinctively started to grind her thighs together. She had heard that women on phone sex lines always faked it. If that was true, she was definitely the exception and anybody who called 1-800-CUM-4HER was gonna realize that. She came repeatedly and loudly, listening to him spew his nasty fantasies, as she moaned equally nasty responses. "Yeah, I'll suck you up real good," she said. "I'll suck up every last drop of you Daddy!"

At first, doing phone sex had been an emotional necessity. She needed some excitement in her life...with an urgency. Now Larissa looked forward to the calls. They were always so hot. Sometimes a guy would call with something that wasn't her deal, like wanting her to dominate him. "You've been such a bad boy Curtis...now Black Mistress Tina has to punish you!" But it was nice, in a weird way, to help out some guy whose girlfriend or wife wouldn't do this stuff with him. It always made her all hot and bothered to listen to the guy, imagining him cumming to her voice as he stroked his dick.

Tonight, Larissa had arranged to be available from midnight to 2AM. She heard the distinctive ring and excitedly picked up the phone. "Hi!" she said in her most seductive voice. "I'm Angel...(She never used her real name, of course!) What you thinking about doing to this wet pussy I got over here for you?"

"What do you look like boo?" the man asked. He had a sexy voice. Deep. A young guy. Definitely in his 20s. He almost sounded like—nah...couldn't be.

"I have delicious, chocolate brown skin, long, jet black hair, thick thighs and a nice, juicy phat ass. Does that sound good to you baby? I bet you'd like it if I wrapped my tongue around your dick." Larissa giggled in her own little naughty way. There was a pause on the other end of the line. "You still there?" Larissa asked.

"Uh, do you have glasses?"

Larissa had heard of some weird fetishes, but glasses was a new one even on her. But, hey, he was paying for it. (There was still something weird about his voice she couldn't put her finger on.) "Yeah, I do have glasses, in fact. They're round wirerims. They look very cute on me. They kind of make me look like a schoolgirl...or maybe a teacher? What if I were wearing nothing except for my glasses? Wouldn't that be sexy?"

There was another pause. "Hey, this isn't Larissa, is it?"

It finally hit her what had been bugging her about his voice. "Is this...Robert?" she asked back.

"Oh my God! Larissa!"

"Robert? I can't believe this shit!"

"Larissa, you do—I mean you're a—I never figured you for a—not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean."

"Oh shit! Robert, I don't know how I'm ever gonna look at you at work tomorrow!"

"Larissa! Please, please, PLEASE! Don't EVER tell anybody about this!"

"Oh, sweetie, I'd never tell! I mean, lots of guys call these numbers. It's nobody's business except yours." Larissa's voice suddenly got very shy and girlish, "Oh, and, um, you won't tell anybody either, will you?"

Robert laughed loudly, letting out the tension. "Well, how would I tell on you without telling on myself?"

Larissa started to laugh too. "Yeah, that's a good point." As their laughter died down, Larissa said, "Well, don't worry about this call. There's a number I can use to refund your payment. There's like a hundred other women on this service right now so I'm sure you'll find what you want."
Well, What Are You Waiting For? Pick Up The Phone And Call NOW...

"Wait a sec," Robert said. "Tell me if this is too weird, but...."

Larissa knew what he was going to say. She thought of the hundreds of times she had smiled at Robert when she passed his desk, or flirted with him when no one was looking at their staff meetings. She thought of the contrast between those innocent moments and what he had wanted when he called her. She felt her thighs grinding against each other. "No, no, no!," she told herself. "Must say No!"

"I was thinking," Robert continued, "since we're both on the line...and we both agree there's nothing wrong with what we're doing...and we both agree to keep this between us..."

"Work! I work with this man!," her brain reminded her. "Say No, Larissa!" But her hips started to wriggle as she squirmed in her seat.

"...maybe we could have phone sex anyway?"

"Okay!" Larissa gasped, her hand quickly darting down between her legs.

Robert's voice became guttural and insistent, like it had been when he first called: "You sound like you really want it."

"I do," Larissa admitted, sounding simultaneously horny and defeated. "I want it so bad. I'm already playing with myself. My pussy is so fucking wet right now."

"Oh fuck yeah," Robert moaned.

"Do you have your dick out? Stroke it for me."

"I am." Larissa recognized the trembling sound of a man's voice when he's beating off hard and fast. "I've had my dick out the whole time. It's been hard for you since I heard your voice. You sound so fucking good!"

Larissa was sliding three fingers into her pussy, giving her the most wonderful combination of pain and pleasure. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Just make me cum all over that dick!"

"You like talking dirty for Daddy, don't you? It makes that pussy all hot and wet, huh?"

"Yes! I love it! Make me cum again and again, fuck me all night. I know that you've been wanting to fuck me for a long time now...but you be trying to pretend like you don't when other people are around! You been wanting me to slide this pussy up and down that dick?"

"Oh yeah. You nasty girl! The next time I see you I'm gonna take you into the conference room or a stall in the men's room and fuck that tight pussy of yours."

"Then I'm going to drag you down to your knees by your hair, shove my dick in your mouth and make you suck off all your juices. You gonna suck it 'til I cum?"

"Hell yeah! I want your cum so fucking much! I want to taste it. I'm gonna take your dick down my throat so far and I'm gonna make you cum for me."

"I want your pussy too. This one time I saw you walking home, and you were wearing a mini skirt. The wind pushed it against you, and I swear I could see the outline of your pussy against it. It made my dick so hard. I went home and fucked the shit out of my girl. I thought of you the whole time I was fucking her."

Larissa giggled her evil, horny laugh. "At the pool party last month, I kept sneaking glances at your shorts, especially when you had just come out of the water. I got so horny I had to lock myself in the bathroom and play with this pussy just so I could calm down."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," she whimpered. "I'm such a bad girl."

"I want you to beat this dick for me...It's all hard and shit for you."

"Oh yes...I want that dick so bad! I'm bout to cum!"

"NO!"

"Huh?!"

"No cumming till I say so."

"But I'm so close! I'm aching for it!"

Robert growled at her: "I'm paying for you, and I say you don't cum till I say you can."

"Oh fuck!" Larissa had never done this before. She had to take her hand away from her pussy and concentrate on not cumming. She slapped her hand against her thigh and stamped her feet with the effort.

"I'm stroking this big hard dick you want so much. My right hand is sliding up and down on the shaft. I'm going nice and slow now. Taking my time. Letting it build up...it's full of sweet nut for you."

"Oh goodness...Please let me---"

"I'm going to bend you over, pull your hair and fuck the shit out of you 'til you cum on this dick."

"Ohhhhhh, I can't take it!"

"You want to cum, don't you, Larissa? Beg for it! Show me how bad you wanna cum for Daddy!"

"Please let me cum, Robert! I'm a bad girl who needs to cum for you now! Let me make this pussy cum for you Daddy!"

"Ohhh shit, I can feel this big ass dick bout to cum for you girl."

Larissa was almost in tears. "Fuck. Cum for me Daddy...Please!"

"I'm cumming!" Robert groaned. "Cum for me, Larissa! Make that pussy cum for me NOW!" Larissa was cumming before her hand even made it to her pussy. It was so hard it felt like her entire body was spasming.

After a few moments, she became aware of feeling cold, from the sweat that had been pouring off of her body, and of the sound of Robert panting, done, recovering, on the other end of the line. "Damn girl..." was all she kept hearing him mutter.

She smiled slightly and whispered, "Thank you!"

"Nah, thank you," Robert said. "Larissa?"

"Yeah?"

"I was serious about what I said gonna go down the next time I see you...I'ma pound that pussy tomorrow in the conference room. So what time you gonna be ready?"

He was so assertive and dominant that Larissa was caught off guard. Once again, she couldn't say no. "We can meet while the night guard is still on duty...before anybody gets to work. So I guess around 8 o'clock?"

He smiled. "Oh, so you want some early morning dick, huh? I can dig it. I'll see you then..."

"Mmm hmm...sure will..." she said as she disconnected the call and lay back recollecting herself. She didn't take anymore calls that night...she had to reserve the rest of her orgasms for the morning to cum...I mean to come...LOL!

0 Comments:

♥ Salacious Archives ♥