♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Couldn't Even Wait... - An Erotic Tale...

I Couldn't Even Wait... - An Erotic Tale...

It was about 6:35pm and my last meeting of the day was dragging on. I couldn't wait for it to end and was distracted with thoughts of reuniting with my boyfriend later that night. He had been on a business trip for a week! A WHOLE WEEK! It may not seem that long to you, but rarely was he gone for more than a couple nights and I could barely control my cravings for him. My mind was filled with plans for how I would greet him and satisfy both of our sexual needs. We had a healthy and adventurous sex life, and rarely went more than 12 hours without having making love. Yeah, we need it THAT bad! Given he had been gone for so many days; we had to settle by satisfying each other with nasty e-mails and intense phone sex.

Today, to tease him of what was to come, I had passed the workday sending him naughty text messages of how I would suck his dick and make him cum in my mouth. It pleased me to know he was conducting multi-million dollar deals and squeezing his dick under the table to keep from cumming all over the boardroom. As he was in serious business meetings, Devin was turned on but also annoyed (or was it frustrated?), and had told me how he would fuck me hard for making his dick hard at work. He knew how much I loved to be dominated and that thought turned us both on.

Finally, my meeting ended and I quickly headed home to prepare for Devin's arrival. In our bedroom I lit some candles, put on some soft sexy R&B and opened a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé. I loved the taste of his cum mixed with the wine. Mmmm...Delectable! My pussy became wetter and was throbbing just in desperate need of his dick. Devin would be home soon, so I undressed, awaiting his return.

As I lay on the bed sipping my wine, I started dreaming of how many ways I could make him cum... should I suck his dick until he came in my mouth, filling me with his sweet nectar? Should I stroke his beautiful dick and have him cum all over my face and titties?... Or should I do the TRIPLE COMBO on his ass? You know the one where you suck him, stroke him and then let him in that pussy he's been waiting for! I just love having him fuck me until he cums deep inside me, making my pussy rock with orgasms. Thinking about all these ways made me aroused, and I reached for my vibrator. It's a Rabbit Vibrator that Devin bought me and for discretionary purposes I nicknamed him King...cause ain't nothing a little prince can do for this regal pussy. I inserted King into my wetness; I was so aroused and my pussy so wet with my juices that I ain't need no KY baby. I knew my man would arrive soon, but I couldn't even wait.
When The Men Are Away...The Rabbits Will Play!

I was imagining Devin fucking me as I used King on my tight ass pussy. I was immersed in the fantasy, when Devin quietly walked into the room. I was so caught up in my desire that I didn't notice my man's arrival. Devin watched me get fucked by King, but didn't say a word as his dick began to harden in his pants. My man watched, seeing the look on my face as I edged closer to my orgasm. His dick was pushing against his pants as he felt the wetness from his precum. He loves to watch me masturbate and was mesmerized.

Quickly he removed his clothes, releasing his long, thick and juicy dick. He moved close to me and the sudden shock of him kissing me passionately on my mouth almost made me cum right then and there. He took King from my hand and continuing pumping the vibrator smoothly into my shaven pussy. Devin was kissing and sucking my lips bringing out a deep moan from my throat. I was as deep into my need for him as King was into me and my body vibrated with the want for him to take me and fuck me. I breathed out a sigh of passion as he kissed me, inserting his tongue deep into my mouth. I moaned, "More, Devin, more..."

I reach for his dick and I feel it swelling in my hand as his balls swell to my touch. I take it in both of my hands and begin to rub it in rhythm with the movement of the vibrator. "Let me feel your body, taste me baby." I force his face down to my breasts so he can suck and bite first the right side and then the left, my body is shuddering and shaking in excitement. "I want to suck your dick." He pulls out the vibrator and forces my mouth down onto his hardened dick. "Oooh boy, you know I missed this dick."

Tiny drops of precum drip from his dick, I take my mouth and suck and lick them up, focusing only on the tip of his massive dick. He hardens even more, and pushes his dick up against my mouth. "Suck this dick! Gon' suck it for Devin baby." A weeks worth of desire mounted as he pushed my head hard down on his dick, causing me to giggle with surprise. I don't gag. It just ain't cute...Period. I draw back and run my tongue around the tip of his dick, until it is swollen, just aching for release. Then I take my mouth and softly run it down to the base of his shaft, sucking and licking until he groans in pleasure. Moving toward his cum-filled balls, I suck them roughly, causing him to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"You nasty girl. Fuck." Oh, I know he is close to orgasm now. The thought of his cum makes my pussy flush with wetness.

"Touch this pussy!" I demand.

He takes his hand, roughly rubs my clit and inserts 3 fingers into my soaking self. I moan with excitement as my juices cover his fingers and I move in motion with his fingers. "Fuck me, fuck me!" I moan. I take my finger and insert it into his mouth, the motion surprises him as he tastes them hungrily. Sliding my finger in and out of his mouth, I move my mouth toward his balls. I suck and play with them, gently this time. Groaning in desire, he continues to fuck me with his fingers, moving between my wetness and my clit, bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm.

Devin takes my head and pushes it down hard on his dick. He groans that he is about to cum. I shove my fingers back in his mouth and he continues sucking all over them. I take his dick deep into my mouth and throat, moving up and down in rhythm with the fucking of his mouth. Groaning with pleasure, his dick thrusts inside my mouth. I take my fingers out of his mouth to steady myself as my pussy contracts and vibrates against his fingers in my intense orgasm. My entire body is shaking uncontrollably. Devin's dick explodes deep into my throat and I attempt to swallow every drop of him. Some of it escapes my mouth and drips down my face. As his orgasm subsides, I suck and lick his dick clean.

He pulls me back up toward him, holds me tight and kisses me deeply. We relax in the glow of our combined orgasms. Happy and content, knowing that this is just the start of our long night together, becoming reacquainted with each others bodies and restating our ownership of each other.

I pour Devin a glass of wine as we sit naked in our wonderfulness. Kissing and touching we prepare for our next round of lovemaking. Devin has been gone a week, he has a lot to make up for...they'll be no sleep tonight! A week's TOO long!

0 Comments:

♥ Salacious Archives ♥