♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Frat Boys Do It Better - An Erotic Tale...

Frat Boys Do It Better - An Erotic Tale...

It was a Friday night during Spring semester, prime time for frat parties on campus. My roommate, Shauna, and I were Sophomores and often attended the parties to have something to do. But we almost always left early out of boredom with the drunken antics of the younger frat brothers. This Friday started and ended VERY differently to say the least.

When we arrived at the Frat (Won't say which one, that's not important! LOL!) house we found a good party under way, with mostly upperclassmen in attendance. It was still a jumping party, but without the usual obnoxious behavior of the younger boys. Shauna and I circulated and danced. We drank liquor and ate the snacks provided. And we drank liquor. And we danced. And we drank liquor. Most of the men were good looking and so much cooler than the riff-raff we had gotten used to.

I slow danced with a couple of Juniors and one Senior. They each let me know they liked me, not that they had to; their erections spoke for them. During a rest period, one of the Juniors I crushed on kissed me on a corner sofa, and he made good progress at getting me worked up. My panties were wet when we got up to dance again. Soon, too soon, the party began to break up, and I realized that it was already 2am. The music was at a low volume and the overall noise level was quieter than before. My "crush," his name was Rodney, asked if I wanted to see his room upstairs. I knew what he was really asking and I wanted it too, so I said yes. He led me up the stairs to the third floor, and along the way I saw several other Brothers give him their nods of approval.

In his room, he turned on the television and began playing Madden. Seeing the intensity on his face as he played made me wet again and I decided that I wanted him right then and there. So I began to play with the strings holding my skimpy top together as I called his name seductively. "Rodney...Rodney...look at what I've got for you..." He looked quickly at me and then back to his game without missing a beat. Once he realized what he just witnessed, his glance returned to me, he dropped his joystick with a quickness and began kissing me again. He was a great kisser and my temperature kept rising.

Soon we had moved from kissing to touching. His hands worked their way up under my top and bra to massage my breasts. In no time at all, my top and bra were off and he was kissing and sucking my titties, my nipples. It felt wonderful, but I realized the liquor had gotten to me. Here I was in a Frat boy's bedroom with my shirt off, and his mouth and hands all over my breasts. "What in the world am I doing here?," I thought. And the answer became irrelevant as his hand moved to my pussy and began to rub me from the outside of my shorts.

He soon moved me along from excited to horny as fuck. His mouth still worked on my nipples, sucking and biting, while his hands fumbled at opening my shorts. Once open, he struggled to get them off me. I could hear myself moaning with the pleasure of his mouth. I raised my hips and he pushed my shorts and wet panties down my thighs and my legs. They hung up on my left foot and dangled there, but neither of us paid any attention.

Rodney leaned up over me and looked at my bared body, seeming to be hypnotized. Then he gathered himself and looked into my eyes.

"Trina, you're beautiful, so fucking beautiful...I've wanted you for so long and I want to fuck you so bad I can't stand it!"

It wasn't much in the way of love talk, but it inflamed me. I pulled him down to me and tried to loosen his belt. We struggled together for long seconds, then he pulled back, stood up, and shucked the encumbering clothes: pants, shorts, shirt. He stood there before me for half a dozen heartbeats, naked and beautiful in his own right. Handsome, tall, and well muscled. His huge erection stood pulsing in the low light, throbbing upward from his pubic hair at its base.

Then he quickly climbed back on the bed above me. I opened my legs to him and he snuggled down between them. There was no more foreplay. He took his erection in his hand and guided it to my opening. He slid the head between my wet lips and soon forced it into me. Oh, god, how good it felt!

I moaned into his ear as he pounded into me. This was not gentle love making. This was hardcore fucking! And I didn't care, I loved it! His dick thudded into my wet center, making erotic, wet sounds and exciting my clit with each stroke. I felt myself rising rapidly toward an orgasm as he planted kisses over my face, neck and breasts. I urged him on with my clenching vaginal muscles, my legs wrapped around his hips, and with my voice.

"Fuck me, Rodney," I whispered to him. "Fuck me hard, boo. Fuck me, fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" I could hear my voice rising as he slammed into me, and my climax burst in my stomach. "This Daddy pussy right here! You like the way Daddy tearin' up this pussy baby?" I nodded quickly and he kept pumping into me as the tremors raced through my body. Then he screamed my name and froze with his dick buried deep in my stomach. It pulsed repeatedly and I could feel the cum pump into my core.

Rodney slumped on top of me and we both tried to regulate our breathing. Suddenly, I realized we were not alone. Over his shoulder I could see two guys silhouetted in the doorway by the hall light.

"Hey, Rodney," one of them said, "that's a bad bitch you have there! You tryna share?"

Without a word, Rodney rolled off me and laughed. "Yeah, Greg. Greg, this is Trina. She is one sexy ass Sophomore. Trina, this is my friend Greg. And that's James."

I lay there naked, worn out, with Rodney's cum leaking from my pussy, as the two approached the bed. I was dazed from the liquor and the good fuck, but I was nervous. "What's the fuck is happening here?," I thought. The answer became obvious a moment later.
Once The Initiation Begins...You'll See Why Frat Boys Do It Better!

Greg started to undress and James followed suit. As Rodney caressed my stomach, the two climbed onto the bed. Greg started playing with my breasts, massaging them and rubbing my nipples. James climbed between my legs and caressed my pussy. Both of them niggas were ROCK HARD! I tried weakly to get up but the three of them made that impossible. Greg began to kiss my breasts and James rubbed his dick on my pussy lips. Rodney held my shoulders and kissed me.

"Be easy, Trina. You've been chosen. This is just your initiation. All the good girls get initiated and become essential pieces of our Fraternal puzzle...now you a good girl, right? And...if you pass, you get to choose one of us to be yours..."



I didn't know what to do, but the caresses were starting to get me hot again. In a moment the issue became non-existent; James slid his big, hard dick into me. It went in with minimal force because I was wet and stretched a bit by Rodney's previous use of me. I felt full again and liked it. James started to stroke in and out of me with no further preparation. It felt good, so very good!

Rodney stepped back and Greg replaced him, his swollen dick in my face. As it hit my lips I opened my mouth instinctively and took it into me. As I sucked him, I stared up into his eyes and saw his lust reflected there. He began to thrust gently as James pumped into my pussy. I never had dicks in my pussy and mouth at the same time; this was something totally new to me! I was confused but excited simultaneously. My hands moved without my conscious thought, one to rub my clit and the other to grasp and stroke the dick in my mouth.

As the two Brothers fucked me I became aware of other Brothers entering the room. A small crowd now surrounded the bed on which I lay, watching me being fucked in my mouth and pussy. For some strange reason, I was no longer frightened. I was aroused to the point that I came violently on James's thrusting dick. It was so powerful I almost gagged on Greg's dick, now deep in my throat. And it was enough to get James off; he came noisily, pumping a load of cum into my already filled pussy.

As James climbed off me another Brother, Shawty, stepped forward and replaced him in my pussy. Soon Greg erupted with a yell and filled my sucking mouth to overflowing. I swallowed as much of the hot cum as I could but some leaked out around his dick to spill over my lips and onto my chin and cheeks. I felt it run down the sides of my face. It tickled.

I soon lost track of who was doing what to me. I kept having orgasms, REPEATEDLY, seemingly one after another. And the men kept coming, too. With my pussy full, they began pulling out to cum, shooting it on me instead of in me. Hot cum splashed on my legs and breasts, on my stomach and pussy. I was covered in erotic juices. The scent of it filled my nostrils and aroused me even more. I could not keep track of what was going on. All I know is that every guy there took me at least twice, some more. When there weren't any openings available, some guys just jerked off on me rather than wait. Later they told me there were 12 of them in attendance, but only 6 of them were on that weekend's "initiation committee."

When they were done with me, not able to get erect again, they backed off. I just lay there with splayed legs, my arms spread as though I'd been crucified, soaked in sweat and covered in drying cum. My pussy felt raw but satisfied and my throat was very well lubricated to say the least.

I was limp, unable to move. Spent and used, I felt glorious but weak. They stood around or sat, and stared at my so well fucked nakedness. Then spontaneously they began to clap. One guy started and the others began to pick it up. The whole crowd erupted in cheers and laughter. I tried to join in but I didn't have the energy. I just smiled at them and said, "Is that all you niggas got? I ain't even get started!"

That did it. They couldn't even stand they laughed so hard.

Then they composed themselves, looked at me seriously and asked, "So which of us do you choose?"

I didn't know what to do or who to choose. They were all good looking and pleased me in different ways. But only one really satisfied me completely. I tried to sit up but didn't have the energy. Rodney waved them all off, came and sat beside me and cradled my head.

"Trina, are you OK?" he said. I just smiled at him and shook my head. "You did so good girl. Stick wit' me and Daddy'll take care of you. You're never gonna want for anything anymore...cause you really held it down tonight."

I guess I didn't have to choose, he did it for me...but I would've chosen him anyway. He carried me to a spare bed, wiped my hot, smeared face with a cold cloth, and tucked me in. Late the next morning, the Brothers fed me, bathed me and dressed me...I was definitely treated like royalty and had earned each of their respect and admiration after passing my "initiation."

They drove me to the dorm that Shauna and I and several others lived in. I said my goodbyes to them, got hugs from each one and kissed Rodney for a few minutes before he began to speak, "The Chosen Ones are having a meeting tomorrow night to talk about their next event. Since you have all catered to us and passed your initiations, this is where we start catering to you. It's just up to y'all to say when, where and how. So they'll be calling you later to let you know the details. Since you chose me, I'ma be pleasing that ass ALL night long! I can't wait to please you again...you know all my Brothers are jealous, right?" We laughed and I gave him a peck on the cheek and told him I'd call him later. I walked from the car to the house with my head high, even though my body was still sore and recuperating.

Shauna met me at the door, her eyes widening in shock.

"My God, girl, what happened to you?"

I smiled and told her I would fill her in after I took another hot bath. And I did. I watched as Shauna's eyes bulged in amazement, shock and anticipation as I finished the story.

"WOW...Next time, honey, I'm sticking close to you. I'll either keep you out of trouble or join in my damn self!"

We slapped hands in agreement, I looked at her and laughed. "Girl, all I can say is...Thugs Might Know How To Fuck, But Frat Boys Do It Better!"

0 Comments:

♥ Salacious Archives ♥