♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mmmm...GOOD MORNING! - An Erotic Letter...

Dear Undeniably Sexy,

When I woke this morning, I imagined you there. The length of your body pressed against mine. Laying on my left side, I pretended could feel your entire body following the curve of mine. Your chest pressed tightly against my back, your hips in accord with mine, your legs forming the same arch as mine, even our feet pressed against each others.

Best of all, I would feel the strong heat of your morning excitement pressed into the small of my back. Before even opening my eyes, I'd reach behind myself and let my hand explore your stiff morning wood. I love it when you make me take wood! LOL! I'd let my fingers run over it, allow my entire hand to hold it firmly.

Then I'd press your hard dick against the small of my back again, moving and adjusting it to press against my ass. I'd rub it against my ass a few times, in a playful way. By this time, you'd have started to wake, reaching your hand around my hips to let your fingers rest in the warm moist folds between my legs.
Nothings Better In The Morning Than A Fantasy...Except The REAL THING!

You'd rub and reach for a moment before lifting my leg up and over top of yours, so that you can reach more easily into my moist waiting pussy, eager for your touch. My moans would get louder as you spread my lips further, and as you'd reach in deeper.

Gathering my moisture on your fingers, you'd offer me a taste. The flavor of my own juices creating such intense stimulation and excitement, I'd push myself farther onto your hard dick, sliding it between my legs. You, still with your hand reaching into me from the front; me, trying to force your dick into me from behind; us, moaning in unison to this early morning ecstasy that is steadily rising.

Your throbbing manhood would make its way into my dripping wet pussy which makes my head tilt back further, and my back arch. The warmth, the pleasure, the intensity of your dick in me, fills me with such excitement.

I can feel you kissing the back of my neck, as you position yourself to better stroke your dick in and out of my warm wet hole. You'd grab onto my shoulders and force me to totally impale myself on your sweet dick. The intensity would build for both of us, as you'd fill my wanting well with your raging stiffness. Pushing yourself deeper and deeper, riding me in and out, with such an amazing rhythm.

My mind still foggy from sleep mixed with pleasure, I'd cum all over your sweet dick and balls, while you'd continue to enjoy pumping your heat in and out of me, reaching deeper, filling me entirely. My moans becoming louder and louder as this orgasm just doesn't end. I'd cum over and over in a fit of pleasure, which eventually sends you spiraling into ecstasy as well.

Eventually after feeling my pussy throbbing around your dick for an endless amount of time you'd explode with great passion as your juice squirts deep inside me. Our bodies shake and quiver together. If only you were here to make this a reality! MMMM...GOOD MORNING!

Imaginatively Yours,
Dat Salacious Vixen

0 Comments:

♥ Salacious Archives ♥