♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Unfaithful - An Erotic Tale...

Unfaithful - An Erotic Tale...

I'm unfaithful. I'm married and I cheat on my husband...every fucking chance I get! WHY? I dunno. Maybe for the thrill, maybe for the experience. Maybe it's because I'm bored...But honey, last night's experience was anything but boring.

I woke up this morning kinda groggy. The hotel room is damn near dark, some light coming in around the blinds on the window. I realize I'm spooned up against the back of someone, flesh on flesh. I smile, remembering last night. Great sex. He ate me longer and better than anyone ever has. I had orgasms over and over. Just remembering makes me excited about him even more. We fucked. And fucked. Changing positions all the while. Just terrific! I reach over his side and search with my fingers for his dick. He had a CLUB! A BIG, HATEFUL, NOTORIOUS CLUB! It's hard. Does it EVER go down? Feels so good. Do all men wake up with a hard dick? I'm in heaven...

I hold on to it and move back a little and push him onto his back. He makes a little noise but he's still asleep. I get up on my knees and move around to get to it. With every thing we did last night, I never got to taste him. Just feeling and seeing his really big thick dick makes me hot. I lean down, holding it, and kissing it, licking the head. I get my lips over the head and lick it some more. I have to spread my jaws really wide to get more of him into my mouth. I love this, it's just what sex is all about. I get a bunch of it in but can't swallow it all. I hold on to the rest of it with several fingers.

I suck and lick and grip with my lips and slide up a little, then take it back in again. I can feel him moving. As I suck him he feels on my ass, moves his hand to slide a finger into me. He reaches with his other hand and pulls on my thigh. "Let me taste you, too," he sort of grunts out so I move my bottom and get my leg over him. I keep on holding him and sucking him and straddle him and get my pussy somewhere near his face. I can't believe I taste very good after last night, all his stuff and mine in there. But I can feel his tongue licking me, his finger sliding back into me. I slide up and down on his dick with my lips and tongue, jerking him off as much as I can with my hand, too.
When The Dog's Away...The Cats Will Play!

He lasts and lasts. My mouth is almost getting tired. ALMOST! But I love what he's doing to me. I'm getting so damn hot I can hardly stand it. I lift my ass and almost jump, getting turned around and back over him again, my pussy sitting on his dick. I hold it and lower myself. It feels perfect, filling me. I love this. He pushes with his hips as I move on him. I use my thigh muscles to start raising and lowering on him, fucking him. This is all just so perfect. He has hold of my waist, moves a hand up to one breast to try and hold it, playing with my nipple. I just keep fucking him, bouncing on him. Harder, faster.

I'm cumming. It almost hurts it feels so fucking good, him up in me. Then I can feel him actually getting even harder and then he starts shooting his hot cum inside me. I go up and down on him a couple more times then lean forward, laying on him. I have to slide up to kiss him and his dick slides out. I lay on him and we kiss. I roll off to the side. I put my arm back over him, one leg up on his leg and lean my body against him.

"You quit sucking on me. You don't like this dick?"

"No, I do love it. But...Well, it's like when I was a kid. I used to go with my mother to the market. We would stop at the bakery and she'd have me pick a pie. I really like cherry pie and lemon pie. And I like blueberry and sweet potato pie even more. But I'd look at them all and then pick apple. Always apple. I liked them all but NOTHING topped apple. It's the same with dick. I like to suck dick. It feels so good in my mouth. But I like having it in my pussy even more. So I started sucking you. I wanted to. I liked it. But then I realized that I really wanted you to fuck me, to have you in my pussy. NOTHING tops that for me. I was also surprised you wanted to eat me out. Most guys are really scared to do it...and when they do, it's not very good. I'm not complaining. Last night you ate me better than anyone and did it for a long time, longer than anyone ever has! I loved it! So I loved it but just didn't expect you to want to."

"You have a delicious pussy. It's so fuckin' beautiful. I could eat you forever. I think you taste better the more wet you get, the more you cum. So I liked tasting you this morning. Sexier and stronger than when you're clean and we're just starting."

I lean on top of him and kiss him. He grabs my ass as I tell him, "I'm gonna take a shower." I purposely crawl over him, rubbing against him and head into the bathroom. I turn on the light and look in the mirror. Crap. No makeup at all, my hair all over the place. I look like Hell. He comes in and stands there watching me, using one hand to sort of play with himself a little. "You like watching me?"

"You have a gorgeous body," he says. "Big ass titties. I should have spent more time on those last night but I guess I'm like you with dicks, I'm really a pussy man. And your pussy is amazing."

I blush as I smile and I lean into the tub to turn the shower. I adjust the water until it's seems right. I step in but don't slide the glass door shut. He steps in after me. I turn to him and put my arms around him and we kiss. I get the little bar of soap and start washing him. Not his face or hair, but his body. I get down to his waist and ask him to turn around and he does. I get his back and then kneel down to wash his ass and legs and then ask him to turn again. I wash up his legs and then get to his dick and balls. I lather them a lot and feel them and play with them as I wash them. He starts getting hard. I lean to it and kiss the head. Then stand up.

He takes the soap and does the same to me, washing me with his strong hands. He spent some time on my breasts, tells me how great they are, then down to my stomach. I turn and he does my back, like I did his, then my ass. He kisses each cheek. Then down my legs and I turn again. He washes me like I did him and starts working on my pussy. I lift one leg and get it up on his shoulder. After the water rinses me a little he leans against me and kisses me there, then licks up and down a couple times. He looks up at me and grins.

Then he stands up, holding my leg up and uses a hand to aim his dick into me. He uses his legs to push up into me. I've never done this before, fucking in a shower. I think I might have to more often. Our bodies are against one another, his pressing me against the wall. I get my other leg up, sort of on his hip, so my whole body is held up by his dick in me. As he pushes up into me, he lifts me. As he pulls back, my weight drops down some and then he lifts me again. And again and again. Nothing feels better than this. I don't last as long as him. I came at least twice, never wanting to stop, until he finally does, too. We hold on to one another, both all hot and bothered, our bodies locked together, the steamy water running all over us.

He finally pulls back some, sliding out of me. We maneuver around a little then get out and dry each other off. Then back out into the bedroom. "I need to get back to my place, brush my teeth, comb my hair, put on something other than what I wore last night," I tell him and start pulling my underwear on.

He says that he needs to go, too, to avoid paying another day for the hotel room.

I'm dressed first. I kiss him and leave. The door closes behind me. Down the hall and then I'm in the elevator going down. I smile. It was a great night. Very sexy. I don't remember his name, wonder if I ever knew it. But I have to get home. Andre's probably getting on an airplane right now, heading home from his business trip. I need to get cleaned up, probably get dinner started. I smile some more, thinking of how horny Andre will be, after being gone for five days. Tonight may be even better than last night! He doesn't eat me as good but Andre's dick is even better than what's his name's!

I'm unfaithful. I'm married and I cheat on my husband...every fucking chance I get! WHY? I dunno. Maybe for the thrill, maybe for the experience. Maybe it's because I'm bored...One day I'll stop being unfaithful...*sigh*...one day...

0 Comments:

♥ Salacious Archives ♥