♥ ...Salaciously Copywritten... ♥

READ VERY CAREFULLY!
Copyright © 2022 by Salaciously Addictive Publications
All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, no written works (including Vixen entries, erotic tales, commentaries, etc.) or other part of the ♥ ...Salaciously Addictive... ♥ blog may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used or borrowed in ANY form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author. Anyone who is found to have done so without the permission of the author will have broken the law and will be PROSECUTED (sued) to it's FULLEST extent. With that said...ENJOY!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

♥ Sunday, December 28, 2008 ♥

♥ Sunday, December 29, 2008 ♥

Finally, Da Vixen is 23! OMG, I can't believe it! As I sit here and reflect on the past year and all that I have learned, seen and experienced, I am very proud of myself because I have once again endured all of the challenges and obstacles set before me. It hasn't been an easy road (by any means) but I am happy to say that I have successfully survived another year! Things haven't always worked out the way that I would've liked them to, but I find that those things actually weren't meant to. They say if you wanna make God laugh, then you should tell Him what YOU'VE got planned. Now, if that ain't the truth I don't know what is! LOL! I didn't always grasp what that meant exactly, but after having some firsthand experience of having God laugh at me...I get it now in abundance!

At the end of the day I've learned that what's for you is for you and you can't force things to go the way you want them to. Sometimes, things that you want so bad or that you feel you can't live without are things that you find later are NOT for you at that particular time and that having to prolong, reflect and grow could be the best thing for you. They are what I call blessings in disguise! There have been plenty of times where I've resisted when it seemed things weren't going MY way, only to find that if they had, I would've been even more disappointed and miserable. Now, ain't that something? I tell you, He is truly the most high and his wisdom and supreme guidance should not be underestimated. You can't fight fate, you can't fight what is to be your destiny and you can't fight Him...so why try? I've decided not to even try anymore, cause He has NEVER steered me in the wrong direction but instead has taught me invaluable lessons, bestowed me with a loving family, supportive friends, an infallible determination and a destiny of greatness! Morgan State will certainly not be the end of me...I have so many plans to ensure that Da Vixen becomes a brand and I won't stop until that dream comes to fruition! There will undoubtedly be more creativity (YES!!! That means more stories! LOL!), more drama and more REALNESS from ya girl and DA VIXEN SAID THAT!
Turning 23 is truly a milestone for me, but I could have never did it alone. I'd like to sincerely thank those who have supported me and loved me in all of my entirety, not just the parts they deem acceptable. Your love and support is such a motivating force that keeps me going and without you I most likely would've self-destructed long ago. Thanks to my family for instilling in me the belief that anything is possible and pushing me to accomplish feats of greatness and reaching for the stars. I come from a long line of strong individuals and have big shoes to fill...most definitely! To my TRUE close circle of friends (You know who you are! :)...YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! You are there when I'm up...there when I'm down...but most importantly...YOU ARE THERE! Can't even begin to tell you how much that fills my heart. With friends like y'all, I don't have to fight alone anymore. The burden is lighter and the light at the end of the tunnel is certainly brighter...THANK YOU!

Oh, last but not least...the haters (both undercover and blatant, respectively...)! I must also extend my thanks to you for your never-ending devotion, adoration and the long hours you guys spend concocting rumors, innuendo, lies and making sounds I don't like. Pathetic individuals like yourselves really make all that Da Vixen does and represents worthwhile. And please know that more often than not, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I can spot an undercover hater from a mile away and have SO many friends who come and tell me of all the venom that rolls off your tongues when my name is spoken. You lame ass whores are sad! I honestly don't see why I am such a interesting topic of discussion, but I am glad that you guys do! YESSSSSSSSS! I am, however, happy to see that you all are smart enough NEVER to say that shit in my presence, because although you may see me smile, laugh and joke alot...YOU DON'T WANNA FEEL THE WRATH OF THIS HERE QUEEN BEE! I'll have y'all lil' asses huddled and crying in a damn corner somewhere...don't test me! When I smile and wave at you suckas...note that inside I am laughing AT YOU! And I'm not alone, THE HOOD IS LAUGHING AT YOU TOO! And if you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions...feel free to come see me during my office hours!

That's all...DA VIXEN HAS SPOKEN!

0 Comments:

♥ Salacious Archives ♥